Author Chapter 56 (Hakumei to Mikochi)
Man, I really enjoyed this series. There is no way I could get official release in my country.

Thank You EHScans, Love Jada and Sen.
salt!
Thank you all for all your work on bringing us this series EHScans. Without you, I wouldn't have known about it.
Thank you, you will be missed.
Thank you so much for all your hard work over the years.
Thanks for all the hard work.
Thanks for your hard work, EHScans. You guys rock.
Thank you so, so much for all your hard work.

Time to start getting those volumes. I own 2 and 6 already; they're wonderful works with clear care put into them and something you'd never be ashamed to own, if you were worried about them not being up to scratch.
Thank you for the translations!
Thanks for the translation so far. Wish it got licensed in my country, English releases are way too expensive even in digital form.
Thank you for the translation! You guys are indeed heroes!

Time to pick up the official release.
Thank you so much for your work on this wonderful series!!
Your scanlation has been exceptional, so I'm sad to see it end.
But now I have a good reason to get the physical volumes! Hah
You guys brought attention to this series, I can never thank you enough ^_^
Thank to all the work.
Thank you so much! It's due to the effort of teams like you that help these manga gain popularity enough to be localized, I think. I'll definitely buy the official releases now.
Thank you for the hard work!
Sad ta see you guys go, but thank you for all yer hard work!
Ahh. Good to be able to know this manga. Thanks for your hardwork EHscans.
I appreciate the work the scanlator team has done, and will most certainly put this series on my short list of "to buy". I tend to not buy physicals anymore (don't have room to store them), and this doesn't have an official ebook version yet, but one can hope!
Man, Otoyomegatari's translator stops and now you guys too? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate both you guys' work, but now I have lost 2 manga that I look forward to every month. Even sadder is that I cannot buy Hakumei to Mikochi to read on Bookwalker.😔
Thanks EHScans,