Author Chapter 15 (Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku)
@JWChibi It's exactly as @Umesan said, but why both Bertia and Heronia don't believe that the prince can instead fall in love with Bertia has something to do with the 'Fated Maiden' bullcrap that Heronia keeps spouting.
Daaaaaaaw! <3
I really like how he corrected himself inside his head. Rather than her going beet red after being kissed being "interesting," he thought she was cute. :3
I've gone and read the source material, i found some difference from the manga and the wn. And because of it, i realized we are nearing this series end. Not a good realization.
Kyaaaaaaa!!!!! <3333
What a nice chapter.

I like how she don't even realize her huge popularity, she try so hard to be a bad girl and it have the opposite effect.
Woohoooo! The best couple:)! So romantic~ ch 16 have been already in the raw so please next>>>•~•
Having read the webnovel, I'm looking forward to upcoming parts~
Prince thought that it would be painful because it was with him when it will be painful because they will not be togheter next year.
Kyuu~
Awww <3!! This chapter was so sweet :3
Death flag at the end!!!
@Tatsgato from what we saw in the manga, it seems the LN was quite different to the WN, we may have different events too from now on, the white room may change ๐Ÿ˜
Yeah just casually end this chapter with that huge flag prince. It won't come back to bite you later!
shoujo manga is so tiresome to read
Thanks for the chapter ! =D
@JWChibi To answer you, putting aside the already present deviations from the web novel and assuming this point stays 1 to 1:
Last edited 9 mo ago by TheGTF.
OH NO, "Wont cause you pain" FLAG
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Light novel or manga, I can't get enough of how cute Bertia is. Especially when these two are together! I feel like I've been healed by a thousand folds.

It's also hilarious how a lot is screaming about raising the flag here, at the comment section, though lolol. Just wait for Lady Joanna's words to be proved, wahahaha! Waahhhh, Your Highness...! ( ๏ผ›๊’ณโ€‹๏ผ› )
Ma boy Cecil is worthy!!! Bertia needs to give him a kiss๐Ÿ˜˜
@Umesan
@Walter_vi_Britannia
@TheGTF

Thank you all so much, those explanations really shed some light on the situation, make me want to read the LN too