Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
GAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I'm so curious as to why Heronia is the only one who can "make Prince Cecil happy." (โ€˜๏ฝค3_ใƒฝ)_
Cecil is so sweet that he's trying to ease Tia's worries as much as he can. Perfect husband.... โ™ก

Dex-chan lover
@Junnssu - Bertia and Heronia are too stuck in the game thinking. They know the endings of the game, and act based on that. And game-Bertia was unable to make Cecil happy.
Except that Cecil has demonstrated that the world isn't going to follow the game story. Not when they know what is going to happen in advance.

Fed-Kun's army
@ Junnssu it probably has to do with the cannon ending of the game, right? I mean, all the other love interests are fine, so the game's Bertie was the only outright villain. I have a hard time seeing Cecil being happy with his definition of a boring woman. Our Bertie is fine, though!

i need more of Kuro appearance...... I was wondering what to Tia if Prince Cecil decide to choose Heroina in the end of the game.

Dex-chan lover
The flag set in the last panel does not bold well.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
Were this a drama story, I'd agree. But, considering the character saying it, and the overall tone of the story (and the things we may or may not have learned through spoilers). I doubt anything substantial will happen.

I mean, even if there is drama, it'll get snuffed in a matter of chapters. Given the formidable following behind Bertia.

Dex-chan lover
@Junnssu: Spoiler, duh
Basically the royal family, starting with the first king, occasionally have someone who's a born prodigy.
But they have one flaw, in that everything just seem so boring to them.

This state will last until they either die out of boredom, or they find 'the one thing' that pique their interest.

From then on, they'll basically be obsessed with that one thing.

In case of the first king, his one thing was his childhood friend, who basically acted as a moral leash to keep him from going too far, and thus the country prosper under his rule.

In case of Cecil, Heronia 'can' be one of the ones to trigger this, hence the idea that she's the 'fated girl'
(if it's not obvious yet, Bertia already achieved that trigger since their first meeting)

Btw, there's actually other ending for Cecil if Heronia doesn't go after him in the game, where he find something else to enjoy.
Ranging from:
Research - he become a shut-in researcher.
War - he become a tyrant who unite the whole continent, and keep going because he need more war (this is why Bertia panic'd when he started showing interest in gunpowder)
And I believe him never finding anything is also an option (thus the 'android prince', because he's still apathetic)

This is why Bertia is so insistent on pushing him onto Heronia, she think that right now he's just acting the part, and inside he feel nothing, that's why she want him to find the 'fated girl' and finally get to experience real emotions.
Because at her core Bertia is a 'nice girl', so even if it means her own ruin, she just want him to be happy.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜*INCOHERENT FANGIRLS SCREAMING*!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Awwww Cecil-sama...
Tia, hang on there!

Fed-Kun's army
@Junnssu
Here's a spoiler if you want to read it.

The Royal Family can have two ossible type of children.
The first is that the child is a normal kid.
The second is that the child is a super genius who will eventually get bored with everything and loses all of his emotions.
Cecil is from the second category.

In the game, by the time Heronia meets him, he is already an emotionless doll who looks at the world as something boring.
If Heronia doesn't conquer him, Cecil will decide to take an interest in something else.

For example, he can decide that he likes war and conquest, and he will attack every other countries around. (by the way, this is why Bertia got scared when Cecil took an interest in gunpowder)
Or he can decide that he likes chemistry and will never leave his laboratory.
Or he can decide to go on an adventure and just disappear without warning.
In tha last scenarios, the other countries will take advantage of Cecil's disappearance to attack his country.

And so, in all of those routes, the country will become ravaged by war and Heronia and her capture target will ive happily, sure, but they will also face a lot of harship (in one of the possible endings, Heronia and her target are send as spies to another country and they will then have to fight for their life and escape...)

The only way to avoid that is if Cecil takes an interest in Heronia (so Cecil's route or the harem route)
Then, because of his love for Heronia, Cecil will recover his lost emotions and will become a good king.
Happy End.

This is what "Fated Girl" means.
Because all of the Super Geniuses of the Royal Family have either destroyed themselves or fallen for someone else.

So, in the game, the Fated Girl was Heronia.
However, Bertia and Heronia haven't realised that they are way too different from the game characters.
And they also both believe that the Game Scenario is some Absolute Fated Scenario that cannot be avoided.

This means that both Bertia and Heronia thinks that the only way to save Cecil is for him to be captured by the Game Protagonist.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Junnssu
I'm so curious as to why Heronia is the only one who can "make Prince Cecil happy."
Spoilery reasons.

Prince Cecil is "sick". He found literally everything in life boring. In fact, he found it so boring that he decided to start a war with a neighboring country in one ending. War or something would start either way. The ending itself never explained why Cecil did not go to war in his ending. In other words, both reincarnators did not know that it was due to boredom. All they had was CecilxHeronia = world peace.

That is why both Heronia and Bertia is so fixated on this. In Heronia's case, her motives may not be entirely pure but at the same time she did not realize that Bertia was not Bertia until it was too late. Its why she keeps acting 'according to script'. In fact, her late appearance itself was fatal to her position since she knew nothing about the changed Cecil and continued to act out the war averting script. She is like those RPG gamers that uses a guide for the good ending and then blazing through the story with 0 immersion and absolutely 0 empathy for any characters.

The same applies to Bertia. However, being the villain who met the MC before the game even starts, she has no guide to follow. So she just acts like her kind (and guilty conscious) bumbling idiot self until key moments. Yet her normal unvillainlike personality compared to the original villain's lines ended up making her look like a tsundere during those moments. The lack of a villain's game guide also pushes her more towards "what can I do to fix this problem" instead of "Act this line out and profit"

Edit. Aaaaand then Gianoria beats me to it.

@Gianoria honestly thank you I was wondering why bertia was so fixated on heronia it seemed too important to just be her being oblivious

Users who are viewing this thread