Author Chapter 15 (Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku)
thanks for translation '-'7
GAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!????????
I'm so curious as to why Heronia is the only one who can "make Prince Cecil happy." (‘、3_ヽ)_
Cecil is so sweet that he's trying to ease Tia's worries as much as he can. Perfect husband.... ♡
So pure. I love it.
@Junnssu - Bertia and Heronia are too stuck in the game thinking. They know the endings of the game, and act based on that. And game-Bertia was unable to make Cecil happy.
Except that Cecil has demonstrated that the world isn't going to follow the game story. Not when they know what is going to happen in advance.
@ Junnssu it probably has to do with the cannon ending of the game, right? I mean, all the other love interests are fine, so the game's Bertie was the only outright villain. I have a hard time seeing Cecil being happy with his definition of a boring woman. Our Bertie is fine, though!
Cecil is just smooth
i need more of Kuro appearance...... I was wondering what to Tia if Prince Cecil decide to choose Heroina in the end of the game.
The flag set in the last panel does not bold well.
the more i see Bertia, the more cute she is
@Qelix
Were this a drama story, I'd agree. But, considering the character saying it, and the overall tone of the story (and the things we may or may not have learned through spoilers). I doubt anything substantial will happen.

I mean, even if there is drama, it'll get snuffed in a matter of chapters. Given the formidable following behind Bertia.
@Junnssu: Spoiler, duh
I smell flag
???*INCOHERENT FANGIRLS SCREAMING*!!!!!!???

Awwww Cecil-sama...
Tia, hang on there!
@Junnssu
Here's a spoiler if you want to read it.

@Junnssu
I'm so curious as to why Heronia is the only one who can "make Prince Cecil happy."

Spoilery reasons.

Edit. Aaaaand then Gianoria beats me to it.
@Gianoria honestly thank you I was wondering why bertia was so fixated on heronia it seemed too important to just be her being oblivious
She's so dumb but they're so cute.
When you got a headshot of cuteness first thing in the morning?
aaah this was so wonderful, thank you for the translation!!! every time this updates it makes my day ?oh also, on page 9 prince cecil says "that don't do" instead of "that won't do." no biggie but i thought i should point it out bc i noticed. thank you very much as always!!! :D

i can't wait until they explain everything so we see why bertia acts the way she does lmao (i read parts of the novel bc i couldn't wait, oops lol) but look at cecil go, be extra proactive in being lovey dovey!!! has he realized his feelings for her yet??? i mean he says he's doing what he wants so what he wants is to be lovey dovey, right, but has he acknowledged to himself why yet... aaaah whatever, thank you so much for the fluff, i have been healed, my depression is gone and my skin is clear ??bless

ALSO DID YOU NOTICE
Last edited 9 mo ago by mammaria.