How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword

Double-page supporter
Oh man, when will it move on, I need more of this stuff, it's 10/10, don't miss it.

Double-page supporter
Getting ready for DQXI in a few days got me thinking about this again -- it's still one of most fun pieces of fan fiction ever.

I hope it gets a continuation eventually.

This is golden. No matter how far in the future from when i first read this is i will still love it.

Every day that I wake up and this is still on hiatus is a day I wake up with a heavy heart.

Damn, re-reading this masterpiece after sometime feels great! Sad that the author got his serialization going and had to stop drawing this. Still a very good read anyways.

Aggregator gang
Wha, I expected comedy but I got lessons instead

But man, How can a doujin be this good, the art too

Dex-chan lover
This is a masterpiece, read it even if you didn't play Dragon quest (I didn't), you'll miss quite a few things but it's still worth reading.

The hiatus has been so long! But at least we know what the author is doing. Too bad he doesn't get the recognition he deserves, I think he's amazing and especially this is one of the best doujins I've ever read (alongside Onani Master Kurosawa).

Dex-chan lover
@Atzerkins so what's the author doing I see the artist other works but not the author cause I assume his name now is different

Users who are viewing this thread