Author How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword
is this still on break??
miss this
@smoke82
Unfortunately yes, it's still on hiatus...
More?
Oh man, when will it move on, I need more of this stuff, it's 10/10, don't miss it.
Getting ready for DQXI in a few days got me thinking about this again -- it's still one of most fun pieces of fan fiction ever.

I hope it gets a continuation eventually.
still nothing....the breakers flashbacks
This is golden. No matter how far in the future from when i first read this is i will still love it.
Every day that I wake up and this is still on hiatus is a day I wake up with a heavy heart.
I am still waiting for it to continue ♥
Damn, re-reading this masterpiece after sometime feels great! Sad that the author got his serialization going and had to stop drawing this. Still a very good read anyways.
Wha, I expected comedy but I got lessons instead

But man, How can a doujin be this good, the art too
forever waiting on the day this will be resumed
This is a masterpiece, read it even if you didn't play Dragon quest (I didn't), you'll miss quite a few things but it's still worth reading.
Im sad that this still on hiatus, this is what introduced me to dq5.
This is a good read.
Please continue this, please. :(
Still on hiatus? 😢
The hiatus has been so long! But at least we know what the author is doing. Too bad he doesn't get the recognition he deserves, I think he's amazing and especially this is one of the best doujins I've ever read (alongside Onani Master Kurosawa).