Assassins Pride - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The End Of The Festival, Or Maybe The Beginning

so uhhh

why's the head maid such a bitch?

actually, where does she get off openly talking shit to at least 2 people of higher station than her??

@CivilSky There are 2 reasons to that the first one being that everyone that's around the main girl that the head maid is tending to saw the main female as nothing worthless an eyesore since she had no natural power within her until the main male came and gave her power. So in the maid's eyes, she thinks the main girl is inferior and useless. And apparently back in episode 1 there were talks of her mother having an affair hence why she had 0 magic.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the release and translations....
that head maid is so fuxking annoying, how in the fuxk does she get enough courage to badmouth someone from a higher social status than her, no matter the times she would have been silenced and replaced anywhere else, she may be a failure but she is still from a higher status

Group Leader
@CivilSky Like the proverb from a Manhua goes she's a "fox wearing a tiger's skin", basically since she reports directly to the Duke she's using his authority as her own.

Dex-chan lover
@CivilSky Now this is just a theory I have but hear me out.

It's heavily implied in earlier chapters that elise and melida were switched at birth in order to bring shame to the main house and honor to the sub house that the maid othello serves. It's a fairly reasonable explanation (given that both of their birthdays are the same day) as to how the sub house obtained a paladin level child while the main house was left with what can only be described as someone more befitting to live in the sub house.

It's entirely possible that the head maid is not only aware of such a switch, but given her age might have been part of it from the get go. She likely believes that with Elise being a paladin that the sub house will be elevated to the position of main house because melida is no true heir to the main houses legacy.

Again that is just my theory of what has happened behind the scenes and only time will tell if i am right or if melida's mom really did have an affair (something i doubt cause elise and melida look fucking related so they likely have the same family blood running through their veins).

Dex-chan lover
I REALLY hope that we don't get some kind of redemption story for Madeira, where she gets some crappy sob story, the main girl gets all friendship with her, and they all live happily ever after. Because we see that shit WAY too often. Somebody from the LN please tell me if she does.

@Epicredeemer I agree with you that it is done too often (and it is kind of ironic given your username)

Also I love how he glares at that bitch

Fed-Kun's army
am i the only one think it not Madeira doing?, it just what the point doing that if his mission is to find out the MC betrayed organizations or not

Double-page supporter
@Epicredeemer Still better than the joker routine. She hasn't really done anything too hateful to deny her a redemption cliche yet. That school bully on the other hand...

Thank you for yhe translations~

Its really nice that melida has someone who's there for her, kinda sad that were not gonna see some higher level students go at it though.

Dex-chan lover
why exactly is this maid allowed to talk so much trash and give out orders like this? she's ment to be working for them not the other way around...

Contributor
Thanks god Kufa is here for Melida, or else she would already be dead/extremely depressive with everyone treating her like trash.

I'm curious to see how the anime will be.

Users who are viewing this thread