Rebellio Machina - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Wow ... a bucket of water, that surely will teach her to not be related to someone who supposedly did a crime but stopped the whole extermination of human race.....wow... I mean, this is so DAMN STUPID holy shit, and the whole school is against her hahahaha, aaah nah, well... The author is probably a teenager so whatever, I'll take my leave now xP

Power Uploader
Fuck peace, The Vampires are clearly up to something. They always are.

@Serenata
You be surprised how stupid kids are. Look up bullying and you will see kids bullying other kids for all sort of reasons whether it's reasonable or not.

Oh! Well, so much for being inflexible and indifferent and an automata, that he lost to something called Lust (for fights, of coourse), a human emotion. Is he a bio-automata, hybrid mix machine something?

I think bullying the person thats related to someone who created the machines that saves humanity pretty stupid. Like why?

I thought mc is broken but he is indeed broken and yeah can mc fuck her? Any ln reader give me spoiler pls

unless there is a drastic change in the Male lead's "personality", i see no reason for me to keep going. Not a fan of this trope.

Users who are viewing this thread