Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 6 Ch. 36

a whole lot of talking in this chapter. I think it's good for Sachi that she gets to interact with people other than onii-san. She still has a warped view if the world, and part of that because most of her social interactions have been shitty(unnaturally so). Both of them are also able to confront the relationship they have with the help of the Dtective duo,something that can't do properly with just themselves.

Also, first. Hopefully the next chapter is released soon

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see chapters of this after so long. It basically got licenced and then nothing ever showed up, which defeats the purpose of official translations when the licence holder just ignore the series.

And in only a few chapters, the dynamics has begun to switch from 2 characters to 4, which seems to be really helping to throw the pre-existing relationship between Sachi and Onii-san into new directions. I do wonder how all this will end though, because obviously the detective is trying to be very careful here. Above all else, Sachi can't go back to her parents. With the media how it is and how everyone else sees the situation, everyone observing the situation would want Sachi to go back to her parents. And if that happens, well she'll probably get abused even worse than before or get killed. One of the two.

Double-page supporter
"Mister" is such an unnatural English way of speaking. Just leaving it as "Oniisan" is fine since it is not unnatural for Japanese to use that as a continuous form of address.

Group Leader
@Toddsama, sorry for the inconsistencies. If you'd like to read it as "onii-san" you can see our website as the current version on there is onii-san :)

I want the detective and the mister to become good friends. The dynamic they have, they would be hilarious as besties!

I think this chapter has possibly revealed something, I'm calling it right now "Onii-chan" and Yashiro are brothers.

Dex-chan lover
I still confuse why the victim also try so hard to see thing as kidnap. It if reveal, like they doesn't need to comeback, just a clip put it online, Sent to the police. Show them that she RUN AWAY FROM HOME at will.

@Tcof He's still running away with a minor, so the situation doesn't change either way. Although it might make the police put less resources into looking for them.

Dex-chan lover
@Alsimec i said they don't need to comeback and sent a video instead for that reason. And it really can make a very very big different if they do so. I don't make a list here because i thought it kinda obvious though. do i need to ?

Group Leader
@Tcof I can only assume this as, for the fact the law doesn't make a difference on weither a minor is mentaly mature or not, Masked-man still is responsible for picking up a runaway minor without informing the authorities. It is forbidden by the law, and he still would serve 1 or 2 years in jail at worst.

Even if "Sachi" here could be placed in a juvenile protection care if she surrendered to the police, but there's a chance the parents would outright deny the abuse as they are sociopathic and manipulatic, and since everyone involved with her were in some point jerks, she could very well end up in her parents grips again. At this point, you can imagine she could very well end up being killed for real by her parents.

Sachi would never take the risk, she even tried to commit suicide at some point to escape the possibility of getting caught.
No matter how you look at it, she won't go to the daylight again, at least not alive.

@TheDevilsApprentice It's way too cliché, I doubt it ever gonna be it.

Dex-chan lover
@BaGamman
Risk what risk ?
like i said, they doesn't need to comeback and said it to the police face by face. This is the digital and internet age.
Ok, so i will make a list then
- the police now will look at the parent, less a enemy
-now the girl is not in dangers, no rush to go find her, less another enemy
- Social and media will change the target, and will not look for them. less another enemy. Also less one pressure on the the police.
- people like some detective follow them hiring by her parent also would never happen if they don't need to put an act. Less another enemy.

MD@Home
I am amazed they let that guy work in such an establishment with that mask on. XD

Group Leader
@Seronius
1 chapter left in vol 6, and vol 7 has 6 chapters so we're 7 ch behind.

I have midterms until Friday so there won't be a release until at least the Monday that coming week. I wanna be caught up by the end of November tho. Hope that helps.

Dex-chan lover
I desperately want there to be some kind of happy ending to this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread