Author Chapter 5.4 (The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World)
@UzunBoyluCuce
If you haven't read Gantz, it's time you did.
he has it a hundred times worse she is a Tsundere selfish blond loli with Chuuni sydrome and real magical powers and is part of a secret Vatican exorcise group did I miss anything?

@Tych She actually has about 4 or 5 more notable characteristics, but they are all pretty big spoilers. Let me double check the MTL of the web novel to make sure I have have everything correct.
turn out they´re a bunch of idiots so everything is fine?
...why did he even waited for so long then... =p
@godturtleom

So the author went full chunni? Can't say I expected anything lesS. Applause.
@Thedemonsmaster such is the life of a hero. =(
I hate lolis
Oh cmon, this girl is totally a stalker.
Nani the fuck...!!!!
@godturtleom

@Renki attempt and succeeding said crimes has 2 separate punishment. If you plan on killing someone but failed to do so it’s not considered as murder but attempted murder(nobody was killed). What he did isn’t also rape but sexual harassment.

So he won’t be getting the death penalty my guess is 10 years and above.
Last edited 8 mo ago by greatninja3.
NANI?!?!
-Steve Harvey
@Mitsuboshi I also hate them when they're a potential love interest. But I will make exceptions for oppai lolis. :3 Boobs > Everything. ^_^
Ah, surprisingly this MC had sense... That's right, selfish blonde loli's like this one in particular are shit tier and should be avoided when possible.

...Come to think of it, as a consequence of the MC using his physical abilities first instead of memory and illusions to dodge that guy's bullet didn't allow him to dodge the next one in the form of this (in all likely-hood, irritating) loli.
@savris
True, but if you train them right, they'll be really damn cute! Level up her dere points.
...isn't Aikido a grappling based martial art? And he PUNCHED the guy?

I don't even. D:
I can't believe this guy just GER'd the random mook criminal.

Never ending, is an ending!
@Toriichii There is no redemption possible for arrogant and self-important lolis. I don't have to take that kinda shit from brats who aren't grown-up and neither should any self-respecting MC.
@Reverie
I’m pretty sure the joke is that everyone is stupid. I know I laughed at that one.
I thought the loli would be the annoying tsundere, arrogant and a little sadistic kind of character but this annoying cheerful kind of loli is not that bad...

Point +1 for the loli.
okay this is the best manga, faith restored

worse than the one where the MC wants to look at panties though, but it's very close
Now it is obvious. MC is uncultured swine. 😤