I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
HERE WE GO AGAIN,
another dodging-parents-related-question chapter.

Double-page supporter
Wonder what argument is gonna pop up in this chapter comment section this time

Dex-chan lover
Aw shit here we go again

Bet he’ll come home drunk and be ushered to bed quick

I'm here early so that i can prepare my cup of noodles in time for the opinionated commenters to start going crazy over a fictional story

Double-page supporter
first time seeing gyaru girl in manga that i hate, usualy in other manga they kinda unique and has their own charm to make them loveable

Fed-Kun's army
Too overly familiar and too much nosy. They just met and she's like that. Just flat out say no.

Dex-chan lover
@waster2252
Damn you reminds me of those Kannagi "hardcore fans" (to say it nicely) LMAO
Can't believe it's already a decade ago...

@levyoasu exactly. Gyarus in manga are so unique theyre so unrealistic. This one is more down to earth, and thats a breath of fresh air for me since most doesnt feel gyaru-ish anymore and just eccentric to me.

The Gyaru seems to be acting from a sense of knowledge, guessing their backstories overlap a little and she's wanting to be more protective of the more "innocent" kouhai.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I hope the gyaru manages to make the ex-prostitute speak up about her circumstances back home.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit turned off, she's coming on awfully strong for a character that was just introduced. That said, gyaru probably has a rough background of her own, which is why she's being a bit pushy/nosy (mentioning parents, etc). But she has good intentions at least. Hopefully we get to see things settle down soon.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't hate the new girl. She's clearly looking out for the newbie, she's just a bit pushy about it (which kinda comes with the personality).
Maybe the cautiousness comes from something in her past?

Aggregator gang
Tf is wrong with thigs gal, you just met her and she arleady want to inspect everything about her and her surroundings. F*ck off girl it's not ur life

Users who are viewing this thread