"Touto sugite Yomenaaaaaaai!!" 4P Short Stories

Contributor
Contrary to the title, the two that are translated appear to come across as fairly vapid and unremarkable... The forced 4-pages-per-story format is not shining here.

Rather, they spend all of the four pages on a minimalist version of what is going on, but also rely on familiar situations so they don't have to fill in the blanks, resulting in a story that feels technically complete, which is I suppose an accomplishment of sorts, but—no one's managing to make the story interesting (or compelling in any way, really) while they're at it.

Fed-Kun's army
d107b0aaf20b34ef414776959f246bce_600.jpg

Power Uploader
Alright bois,
We will be doing this project and being releasing chapters soon c:

you may also enjoy a similar project we did last time.
https://mangadex.org/manga/42978 -> this was released in 2019

the current on which we are doing was released in 2018 iirc

Our PSD files are available for whoever wishes to re translate to another language

Dex-chan lover
"Precious 4p Short Stories" without "Precious" in the title 😆
funny, 2 chapter so far. I too don't actually liking it as much as the "Precious 4p Short Stories". still follow to since there are a lot more mangaka

These stories are all extremely precious. Be forewarned, you might die from cuteness overload.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 12 best chapter no one can deny my opinion is best opinion

Power Uploader
@isoujiX as a trend from this and the other 4p anthology the cover is just random not part of the story

fhq

ugh that household of two one really tugged my heartstrings.

Power Uploader
@Ainzell Its an Anthology
In book publishing, an anthology is a collection of literary works chosen by the compiler; it may be a collection of plays, poems, short stories, songs or excerpts by different authors. In genre fiction, the term "anthology" typically categorizes collections of shorter works such as short stories and short novels, by different authors, each featuring unrelated casts of characters and settings, and usually collected into a single volume for publication.

Users who are viewing this thread