Kuro Hakushaku wa Hoshi o Mederu - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Contributor
It makes me happy to see this back, especially with all the drama of this arc finally resolved; but it's such a shame what happened to Phoenix Serenade scans...
I appreciate AOC doing it, but also feel melancholic as more and more of PSS's projects get picked up by other groups.

Group Leader
@Choco_Pudding Ah, it was actually dropped by PSS after ch22. I believe they gave the scripts to raw crossing as they had unscanlated chapters, but translated scripts.

It's really a shame what happened to PSS, xalia was always so nice. So I hope she's doing well these days.

Contributor
@Purplelibraryguy the founder of Phoenix Serenade had an unexpected death in her immediate family in May 2018. The group went on hiatus while she took time to recover, but she still hasn't felt well enough to come back to scanlation.

@Kitsunebi actually, I was in (semi-)regular contact with Alia from the time of her father's death until the end of this June. The last I heard from her she seemed to be starting to feel better, which is good; but she suddenly disappeared from discord, and that was my only way of contacting her. I'm kind of worried, but hopefully she's well and all that happened is that life got busy.

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah, they reunited, that's great!!! thanks so much for the translation 😍

Group Leader
Update: I've ultimately decided not to pick up this series, so I hope that CH33 will serve as a bit of a mid-finale! Best of luck to whoever wants to continue :)

Contributor
@Kitsunebi hey! I don't know if you remember me or this conversation, but Alia got back in touch with me some time ago and I just remembered having posted about being worried about her, so I thought I should give an update. She's doing well! She was on vacation with her mother and didn't have internet access for a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread