Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi

Contributor
Definitely one of my favorite manga recently released.

Double-page supporter
so grandpa weaken tiger family and tiger retaliate in night and destroyed because failed defeating grandpa? . i guess grandpa has reason to do that... or not .

Dex-chan lover
So the rats just felt like cutting off the tiger and bait them to atk him to have an excuse to beat them.

i knew it rats are the scum of the earth just like real life they cause all the problems in this series like every single one. I bet the spirit attacking them is the original god who went and said rats are shit now time to kill them.

they cheated the cat, killed the weasel cause their the only one who can counter them,destroyed the tiger for no reason, and i do not know what they did with the other girl's family but i bet they were treated like sh*t. their under a dictatorship we just don't know it yet.

Fed-Kun's army
In general it seems like the adults have left a lot of mess and bad feelings for their kids to clean up. They actually generally get on with each other despite the shittiness in the past.

It does look though as if the King Rat's shittiness is tied in with their supernatural power. It'll be interesting to see how things develop with the sister who already has had a hard time with it.

Double-page supporter
i think what the head clan (rat) did dont exactly bad . his best friend already stated he only kill someone who threatened his own family or doing bad. though what he did was little extreme . the head clan didn't even give them second chance of redemption when someone threaten nekuni clan .just doing it single time already enough for head clan to kill him/her . i think he become paranoid and not forgiving his own weakness since the dead of his own son and daughter in law

Dex-chan lover
The geezer was a shithead, ALL the problems in this series come from his extremism. The author has been trying to redempt him for like half the manga now but he just keeps being a total asshole every times he appears

Dex-chan lover
The geezer was a shithead, ALL the problems in this series come from his extremism. The author has been trying to redempt him for like half the manga now but he just keeps being a total asshole every times he appears
Agreed. The old rat nearly destroyed the long-term viability of the zodiac system for one generation of iron-fisted control. He burned basically every bridge his family built by himself. His arrogance and short-sightedness made life worse for everyone and I can't see how he can be redeemed in any way unless the author openly acknowledges what a huge fuckup he ended up being.

Dex-chan lover
Annoyed that I can't (yet?) "like" a comment, because I sure as hell agree with the previous two.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think the author is redeeming him, but showing his side of things. Still, it doesn't change the fact what he did was wrong. even his own family felt he went too far. Then again, the series is far from over so who knows? Maybe the old bastard actually had a good reason for doing what he did, but a bad way to do it. It's cliche, yeah, but it works...

Old rat's guide of how to NOT rule a family association. That technique is a sinister one thought, Miyako's idea of having Sen by her side is the best. That's why the weasel was there in the first place (note for gods of land, don't make the security system they can get rid of)

Locking two kids with a crush on each other in a room and getting one of them frisky? Sounds like the most terrifying prank of them all: teen pregnancy.

Dex-chan lover
Ms. rabbit mind control might be a joke for now but this will bite back at them i bet.

another bet I'll take is if that happened little sis will question the mind control power heck she is doing it right now she just need something were she is the direct cause of a problem, so far all of their problem is because of their power anyway i doubt she knows those things that everything is caused due too gramps only knows how too kill heck i bet since gen 1 they did that the requirement for activation is looking down at the target.

Christ this better have a fucking harem end its the perfect fucking set up with no problems as it relates to compatibility between the 2 haremettes

Users who are viewing this thread