Mimi Mix!

a story that takes place in a future where animal ears have become a huge part of fashion.
This is definitely a manga of culture and author is a man of culture as well.

Fed-Kun's army
The obligatory creepy question now is... where do they get those ears from?

Group Leader
This author could draw a story about post-apocalyptic cage matches to the death in a mutant rat and cockroach infested sewer... and it would still be overwhelmingly cute.

Dex-chan lover
Sooooooo when does the story come back to Nono's ears problems. So far Volume 2 is just about Ecchi situation caused by ears for others girls, make you wonder if Nono problem was unique. Speaking of Nono's problems, we don't have any news on that because the author prefer to have ecchi situations.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=155361

Could you please consider scanlating this manga next? I love this artist's artwork.

Power Uploader
@gomennasai90 I did notice that other manga and was thinking about doing it too if nobody else picks it up. It is still being published though and I don't know how to get the raws as they come out since I usually just wait for volume releases and buy them. There is one volume out so far so I could at least do that one.

Dex-chan lover
Never seen a premise so quickly ditched. After the 1st volume who were mostly on Nono and her wanting to have matching ears and problemsit occurs. Vol.2 and 3 make you ask where that premise go, Nono is relegated most of the time as background characters and jokes with 2 exceptions (11&12) maybe because the editor remind the author of the starting point and maybe get the focus on it. Honestly, if the story was about Mikan and the ears shops with new girls and new ears problems each chapter i will had understand but here you put a MC and a love interest and they have barely screen time after Vol.1,they're just here for the jokes.

Dex-chan lover
Changing my rating from 7 to 6 and honestly it's only because of Mikan/Chika that i stay above 5. Neon is at best tolerable as a character. If you exclude Chapter 11 and 12, all the rest of the chapter she make you wonder who put such a mean character in the manga. She is mean to everyone that not called Mikan and is never nice on purpose, really just reread the manga and tell me when she is nice to another character without Mikan's intervention. Even her relation with Nono manage to be failed nicely. Chapter 11 and 12 was suposs to be the turning point for Nono/Neon relation as
Nono confess properly to Neon this time, after getting back ears after the treatement and Neon's shell cracked and accepted Nono's feelings
but after that did the relation really change ? Well no it's the same dynamic as before and make you wonder if what happen in those chapters was Nono's delusions and nothing never happen as you will expected them to be a little lovey dovey but they still act as the same.

Users who are viewing this thread