Kagekuri Kitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Phase 3

Dex-chan lover
ninja sempai's an M... and if those bags are any indication, did not sleep well.

aroma candles huh? Like sandalwood and blood, right?

Dex-chan lover
that woman is sure bad news lol
*but beauty mark tag huh
they are heckin milf material tho

Double-page supporter
i mean she literally told you to do it.. not sure how its anyone's fault but hers

Dex-chan lover
I promised i wouldn't keep being negative in this comment section but seriously? Not one chapter and he is already letting the power go to his head? He enters a world of secrets and magical power and the first thing he does is make a gigantic shadow bird and right after say to his classmates that he was the one who made it, it gets worse because Kaguya doesn't even attempt to correct him and gets angry with the ones trying to keep things in control.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm just your average Teacher"

"KEKEEKEKEKEKEKEEKE"

Seems legit.

Aggregator gang
@alacaelum It's almost as if he's a teenager and the majority of people with a new power would probably push it to it's limits, if not kill themselves accidentally, as soon as they could. Guess not everyone can be as smart as you are with new powers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
Here I am more concerned about the electric bill with every light on lol

Double-page supporter
i love the loli shadow, i don't like the titty ninja, i don't care about the geezers and the MC it's ok.

Dex-chan lover
@Callidus Fair, but believe i don't want him to be perfect, i am not one for perfection i just don't like this depiction of "letting himself go", even teenagers have common sense enough to understand their environment.

But i really should follow my own advice and just continue reading this quietly.

Dex-chan lover
83ce1ca9442d82ac6ba3a13c5b31882f.gif

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum yeah but the guy is slowly starting to less hate the shadows... it feels more that he's letting out a childish tendency that probably suppressed by that fear of shadows he had in all of his life, so definitely understandable part in the chapter.

plus he understood the consequences of what he just did and do reflect on it. I think it's ok atm...

Dex-chan lover
the mc is at fault for being childish (but in a way hes innocent?) but the seniors and also the masochist is at fault for not even restricting him or telling him some rules or whatever about what he shouldnt do... the loli is the one with most fault though since shes spoiling him and not thinking about whats probably good for him

@alacaelum They don't.

Adolescence is a time of significant growth and development inside the teenage brain.

The main change is that unused connections in the thinking and processing part of your child’s brain (called the grey matter) are ‘pruned’ away. At the same time, other connections are strengthened. This is the brain’s way of becoming more efficient, based on the ‘use it or lose it’ principle.

This pruning process begins in the back of the brain. The front part of the brain, the prefrontal cortex, is remodelled last. The prefrontal cortex is the decision-making part of the brain, responsible for your child’s ability to plan and think about the consequences of actions, solve problems and control impulses. Changes in this part continue into early adulthood.

Because the prefrontal cortex is still developing, teenagers might rely on a part of the brain called the amygdala to make decisions and solve problems more than adults do. The amygdala is associated with emotions, impulses, aggression and instinctive behaviour.

Or in short:
Based on the stage of their brain development, adolescents are more likely to:

- act on impulse
- misread or misinterpret social cues and emotions
- get into accidents of all kinds
- get involved in fights
- engage in dangerous or risky behavior

Adolescents are less likely to:

- think before they act
- pause to consider the consequences of their actions
- change their dangerous or inappropriate behaviors

Users who are viewing this thread