Author Chapter 3 (Kagekuri Kitan)
ninja sempai's an M... and if those bags are any indication, did not sleep well.

aroma candles huh? Like sandalwood and blood, right?
i hope that new baddie is also an M
next chapter when?

also Sakuya is super cute
that woman is sure bad news lol
*but beauty mark tag huh
they are heckin milf material tho
yeahh we need more chpt plz
i mean she literally told you to do it.. not sure how its anyone's fault but hers
"I'm just your average Teacher"

"KEKEEKEKEKEKEKEEKE"

Seems legit.
@alacaelum It's almost as if he's a teenager and the majority of people with a new power would probably push it to it's limits, if not kill themselves accidentally, as soon as they could. Guess not everyone can be as smart as you are with new powers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Here I am more concerned about the electric bill with every light on lol
Wow he's dumb.
i love the loli shadow, i don't like the titty ninja, i don't care about the geezers and the MC it's ok.
@Callidus Fair, but believe i don't want him to be perfect, i am not one for perfection i just don't like this depiction of "letting himself go", even teenagers have common sense enough to understand their environment.

But i really should follow my own advice and just continue reading this quietly.
"I did those" lol smart
@alacaelum yeah but the guy is slowly starting to less hate the shadows... it feels more that he's letting out a childish tendency that probably suppressed by that fear of shadows he had in all of his life, so definitely understandable part in the chapter.

plus he understood the consequences of what he just did and do reflect on it. I think it's ok atm...
the mc is at fault for being childish (but in a way hes innocent?) but the seniors and also the masochist is at fault for not even restricting him or telling him some rules or whatever about what he shouldnt do... the loli is the one with most fault though since shes spoiling him and not thinking about whats probably good for him
@alacaelum They don't.

Adolescence is a time of significant growth and development inside the teenage brain.

The main change is that unused connections in the thinking and processing part of your child’s brain (called the grey matter) are ‘pruned’ away. At the same time, other connections are strengthened. This is the brain’s way of becoming more efficient, based on the ‘use it or lose it’ principle.

This pruning process begins in the back of the brain. The front part of the brain, the prefrontal cortex, is remodelled last. The prefrontal cortex is the decision-making part of the brain, responsible for your child’s ability to plan and think about the consequences of actions, solve problems and control impulses. Changes in this part continue into early adulthood.

Because the prefrontal cortex is still developing, teenagers might rely on a part of the brain called the amygdala to make decisions and solve problems more than adults do. The amygdala is associated with emotions, impulses, aggression and instinctive behaviour.

Or in short:
Based on the stage of their brain development, adolescents are more likely to:

- act on impulse
- misread or misinterpret social cues and emotions
- get into accidents of all kinds
- get involved in fights
- engage in dangerous or risky behavior

Adolescents are less likely to:

- think before they act
- pause to consider the consequences of their actions
- change their dangerous or inappropriate behaviors
Hmmm, i made a mistake opening my big mouth.
page 27 they look mad goofy standing like that
@blkopler well said but i agree with @alacaelum
personally i highly doubt the author took into account the science behind emotional immaturity of a child
id say its more like the trope
the good ol kid gets rejected runs to a bridge and starts screaming like a mad lad
and the excuse always is, man's gotta let it all out