Full Marks, Hidden Marriage

Fed-Kun's army
Even more puzzling is the art isn't as good as the other version.

This is NOT Full Marks, Hidden Marriage. Apparently, they get the names, some of the backstory and put together halfassedly.
Now, if you read this as a totally different story, it still sucks. One and a half chapter and all I can see is a blond arrogant idiot. If Ning Xi was like that I wouldn't never be able to read the novel. Novel (and original manhua) Ning Xi is perfect. Funny, pretty and not a moron who chases a car while saying "no one puts Baby on a corner drives a car in high speed in front of Ning Xi"... this one is a moron

Ugh the first manhua version is better andis totally based from the novel. This aint it.. i was excited atfirst when it was notified that theyll be having new art.. i thought thats all there is.. a new art..not a new story with same plot

Uhm why is this different from the novel? Lu Tingxiao's hair here ruined my imagination of him. Ning Xueluo should have that white lotus bitch face, not a straight bitch face. 😑😑

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi In my experience, hardly ever. Usually the original had to be good or it wouldn't be worth doing a remake, and usually the people doing the remake aren't good or they'd be writing their own story instead of doing a remake.

@Nikkisoto25 you aint alone. i feel most manhuas just lack any level of quality control or editor. They also very liberally copy from one another. if you head over to the tencent's manhua website you can find like 10+ manhua with the exact same plot and just shamelessly copy one another with no quality control. now there's nothing wrong with cliches but nobody ever seems to try to refine them, subvert them, add depth, or even fully embrace the cliches.

then again chinese manhua is a comparatively new medium, give it some time to develop and im sure we'll start to see some better ones sprout up .

@poison_lass

I kinda too..

Its like my trump card are hidden but in glass box... Everyone can see and it cant be my last surprise again. Too much spoiler in early chapter..

But I quite like the character design so far... NX usually girly as double body on call for that person.

They had a perfectly good manhua and they swapped it to this, I mean usually the situation is reverse first manga is too liberal gets hated new manga follows story, I can't even read this.

This Lu Tingxiao is ruining my Tingxiao. I loved LTX because he do things cleanly and silently. Straight forward with less word.

Users who are viewing this thread