Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daiyonshou - Seiiki to Gouyoku no Majou

Dex-chan lover
This supposed to be the sequel to the main manga ?
Has the main manga even finished ?

Fed-Kun's army
@JKTV

Each Arc is considered a different "manga" or well, a sequel or prequel from one another, and also each manga Arc has a different manga artist.
Right now we are entering Arc 4, which is to say this is the fourth manga for this story and also fourth new artist. As to why it is made like this, I have no idea.

Double-page supporter
the 3rd arc really leave a bad aftertaste... hope i can read this...

I guess you guys will be able to watch the new anime season before the translation of this work to english. But spanish is not that difficult, is it?
I've read the latest officially translated light novel, vol. 10 (not the shitty web novel) and the manga is faithfully following it, what means the anime also will, just as happened with the 1st season.

So happy for this series to be a case of success, prestigied by Kadokawa, seeming that will have continuity until the final of the story, by manga and also anime.

I would advice you guys to read the Light Novel, vol 10. It is available at Amazon.

The dialogues are basically the same. After you read it, you can follow and understand the manga scenes even if it is in original japanese or translated to greek.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, there's manga of the 4th arc!
I only read the WN but I love this arc so much. A part of me wanted to re-read it with the LN version, but since the anime is coming, might as well watch the anime. But I'll read this manga when the English chapters come up (only 1 chapter so far).
I love the art. It's clean and crisp and doesn't deviate too far from the original design.

Dex-chan lover
will anyone please tell me or update the english alternative name of "Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Dai 4-shou - Seiiki to Gouyoku no Majo"

I dont get it. The last manga ended when they were about to fight Sloth, then this manga starts with the fight already over and they are talking about stuff that wasnt mentioned before. Did this skip an arc or something?

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused, last one ended with him having 2 kids and working on more. Now he is young again, is this a time paradox harem?

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
That was the "Sloth IF" or "Rem IF" chapter. One of 7 "what if?" routes that Tappei writes every April 1st (Subaru's Birthday). It's a non-canon story that asks, what if Subaru was Slothful and ran away with Rem?
@Question2
This is the start of Arc 4 of Re:Zero, not all of the previous Arc's chapters are online but can easily be filled by the anime until the post Arc 3 interlude (Read Ch 52-53 to get context for Rem and Crusch).

@Thoshy: It doesnt help that the series titles are in japanese rather than english. I mean, as an english reader, "Daiyonshou - Seiiki to Gouyoku no Majou " doesnt tell me anything and I have to spend time googling it to check which series this is.

Also the fact that translators skipped half of the third series makes no sense whatsoever. It would be like if Peter Jackson made movie 1, then skipped movie 2 to make movie 3 and then told people to go read the novels if they want to know what happened in between.

Users who are viewing this thread