It's Time to Go to His Stomach, OK? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I don't get why they didn't just team up with martial arts girl and the camera guy to beat up the blond hair asshole. Sure he has a knife, but when they were f**king, those 4 should have attacked. Should have done it way sooner too, like before the first guy got eaten. It's like they can't do simple math and figure out that they'll die within a few days if they didn't overthrow the bullies.

Woah, it's been only one chapter so far and I already hate almost all the characters.

Dex-chan lover
I say they have better chance against humans. I say kill the threesome idiots and starting next day throw their corpses one by one into the courtyard.

Fed-Kun's army
I was just gonna say these guys are such bro's but then the chubby one betrayed. What's gonna happen now though? I do like that this manga skipped right to the last group of survivors rather then starting with like a hundred students.

Fed-Kun's army
When he put the guy's hand on her tits in memorial, I knew I would enjoy this comic. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Double-page supporter
big talk for a girl who aint fought yet while letting everyone else be bait lmao

Aggregator gang
@botodopo
She has no reason to fight for the others' sake, so its none of her concern if someone else was chosen as a bait. She spent her time practice and prepare so that when the time come, she'll be able to fight, and she only said these things because 2 losers come and ask her to have sex with them out of pitiful.
All I want to say is that she's the most reasonable character out there, since you seem to be so salty about her, lol

Dex-chan lover
I wish the fat one didnt betrayed him, it would be interesting if theyre bros to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread