Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I looove this manga more with each reread,thank you so much~!

Dex-chan lover
I love this chapter. After seeing so many characters in so many stories moping about "why can't I tell her my feelings?!" to have Bertia charge through their barrier like a rhinoceros, it's downright cathartic.

Thanks for HQ chapters, again!
@Psychronia In the games like Harvest Moon DS Cute I'd always schedule so I could catch all my great rival heart events. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Double-page supporter
Man this HQ is so NICE thank you so much and how can i love this manga even more with this reread

Dex-chan lover
Bertia's plots run so deep. Not that she would herself understand how deep.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia Dude, now I, too, need that game. And maybe, depending on how you deal with the situation (perhaps you have to do something, a secret option that will only appear then), you'll be able to unlock a secret character that you can capture or not.

Dex-chan lover
@Kryspy_Kreme I'd say the secret condition is getting everyone together, with the final character being the ultimate villain of the story that you get help romancing.

Alternatively, the tutorial help character that never dates anyone while supporting you from the sidelines.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia That's a good idea! It'll be interesting how your romance with the tutorial character goes especially. They usually say weird things like the buttons you should use, or the save points lol.

I really want to play an otome game like that so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread