Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Ghost Dragon Wraith

Double-page supporter
Redirect the anger. Plus... darn, only certain people see ghosts. Makes them look like freaks.

Dex-chan lover
So wait, if he's a ghost then how will he be able to eat anything? Also, I don't think ghost boy here is evil. He's probably just lonely since he's a ghost and all.

Dex-chan lover
looks like Mira is getting a elfman vs sol fight let's hope scallion doesn't taunt her

Contributor
Well, safe to say that some asseth is about to get kicketh. Mira is officailly in a bad mood, and we are going to be very entertained.

Seems like we've reached the usual "arc's weakest part" with this chapter... for 3 reasons:

1- Plot armor saves Wendy; I just hope she'll reveal a new ability during this battle.
2- As I expected a few chapters ago, plot armor saves Lucy. Is there any other explanation for the Diabolos duo to get from one end of this dragon to the other so fast?
3- Since I'm talking about those two, why are they both in a battlefield with no "dragons"? I understand that their priority seems to be getting rid of threats to their plan, but couldn't they start by scattering and going elsewhere, instead of both going after Lucy and the Strauss siblings? The Armor one could have gone after Gajeel, and the other after Gray. That would be smart enough, I guess?

BTW, I expect Erza's plan to fail almost immediately as Kiria notices her, forgets about Laxus for a few seconds and cuts the orb in half.

Aww shit - you done fucked up now. Virgo we fucks with you, your are a woman /celestial spirit of culture

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe people have been praising this. Its even worse than the first series. Mashima shouldn't have written this on the side. They should have done what Kishimoto is doing with Ukyo on the Boruto manga.

oh lmao i forgot that the reason mirajane changed personality was because her younger sister got transfered to edolas after that one fight

Users who are viewing this thread