amplified

Hi, just wanted to pop out here and thank you for the hard & qualitative work, guys. Keep it up, you make us (me, at least) happy.

Group Leader
Thank you so much for the messages!! I keep forgetting to reply here on Mangadex.

@CaptainDeku, just as @simca27 said, KAKAO 79% is still on going. Chapter 160 is the latest chapter now.

Group Leader
@Tempyrus Kinda? I want to release the chapters of the next arc all at once but I can't find the time to work on them.

Hello. Please continue the "i won't bother you again". I really am captivated with Violetta and Yalin relationship. The way Vio tried to dicline Prince but ended up making him loving her more is funny. Really.

Thank you for the Kochou no Yumeji updates ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

hi. thanks for your translation on kakao 79%. great work.
is there any development for the next update? because the original japanese version is already pass chapter 200. anyway, thanks!!!

Thank you for your great work !! You provided me with countless hours of entertainment!!! Looking forward to the next updates to read more !! Funny description too !! Everybody loves cheesecake haha

Thank you so much for your quality work on Kakao 79% (as well as the occasional entertaining commentary). It's one of my fave shoujo and I'm glad you're still translating ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread