Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Aggregator gang
Page 16, should be "separate"
Page 27, should be "lets" instead of "let's"

Double-page supporter
Sachi pls do something else besides threatening to kill people you edgelord

Dex-chan lover
Hm, I'm not a fan of how Sacchi's turning out. I don't like how she's now starting to turn into the abuser.

Sachi is an attempted murderer now, that fact alone makes her indefensible. Many would point out that her abuse made her do it but her pain doesn't justify crimes, if it did, most serial murderers would be innocent. She practically a discount Light Yagami now.

I think she is trying her best protecting the very relationship that pertains her to this "normal" world or even strengthening it by challenging Mister with her courses of action. Certainly, the more she goes about doing it, the harder it is for her to "get out", but it's not like she has anything to lose anyway

Aggregator gang
Yo, I'm on board for now but Sachi just became a attempted murderer and you can't just let that pass without consequences or atleast some explanation. What the hell happened to her character? there is a limit to how emo/edgy you can get until you become something you never can comeback from.
This's gonna sound harsh right now but guess apple does fall far from the tree in sachi's case. Push hard Man can be crazy but woman will always be crazer. She has become something I truly hate a yandere and the most worse type which is a selfish one.

Aggregator gang
Ugh, let this phase past or I'm dropping it. This is now getting painfully cringy to read. 14 year be thinking she can take the police and 2 two adults. That's way too unrealistic.
Author what were you smoking when you came up with this kind of development?

Double-page supporter
can someone explain to me how sachi's behavior is more than a plot device ? i can't fathom why she would behave in such a way except for her being edgy ?

Dex-chan lover
People who have been abused may carry a lot of anger about what happened to them. Abuse can be a way to express that anger. Even if they have pushed the anger out of their conscious awareness, it can come out in subtle or not-so-subtle ways in intimate relationships or parenting styles.

People who experienced abuse early in life may have formed an avoidance attachment style in childhood.10 This may cause them to avoid forming close relationships in adulthood, which can lead to behaviors such as pushing others away or responding to attempts at closeness with anger.
https://www.verywellmind.com/the-cycle-of-sexual-abuse-22460

Many serial killers experience childhood trauma or early separation from their mothers. As a consequence of that trauma or separation, scientists believe, they learned to suppress empathy or suffered damage to the areas of the brain that control emotional impulses.

One of the best-known studies of serial killers is the National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime’s “Diathesis-Stress Model,” which suggests that childhood events play a role in the development of violent behavior.

This model suggests that a person may possess a “diathesis” or trait that puts them at risk of violent behavior, which is then combined with a “stressor” or a triggering event that alters their behavior.

Thus, the combination of both an at-risk personality and a trauma-inducing event may set the stage for a dangerous and violent outcome.

In some cases, violence or aggression may be experiences as the result of an individual’s experiences with child abuse or other traumatic events. A traumatic experience or event has the potential to alter an individual’s thought processes or emotionally distort reality, which could explain some of the behaviors associated with serial killers.

https://www.newzealandrabbitclub.ne...rauma-affect-serial-killers/?expand_article=1

Various excerpts in attempt to try decode Sachi behaviour

Dex-chan lover
Her own violent behavior is understandable. She kills or commits suicide rather than goes back to her old life. But i don't know about asking mister to kill someone. It's kinda out of character. And all this business with cameras and confiscation of phones and laptops is incredible dumb. Do detectives not allow to leave the room as well? She'd better ask about detective's plan instead of this bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread