Lady Evony

Is there a raw for this manhwa? It seems interesting!

Also, thank you for your hardwork translating this ❤

the back story of the female leads seems to be getting darker and darker. :|

🤩Wow! I need to read more! Can someone type the Korean name of this manhwa so we can easily find the raws on Toonkor? Please and thanks 😍

Cover art looks good, heart might not make it so I'll stay away until its 10 chapters or so.

The premise sounds so predictable where it's probably not her fault she killed those men to the point where I was hoping she is a serial killer or something. After reading the first chapter, I love how they portray her trauma and all but I can't see this anymore than male lead is in love with her and knows she's a good person and she gets over trauma and falls in love back. I wish there was something a little more to the story though, but don,t get me wrong, I love the trauma aspect. But I don't want the MC to be all white in the spectrum; I rather her character be more in the gray area. In my opinion, it seems way too boring where the MC is all perfect and only the environment around her is the reason for everything like they're definitely going to pull off it was 100% not her fault for murdering her father and fiancé. Right now the only thing I think this has going for it at this moment is the trauma the MC has.
Man sorry for this huge rant

Will her scars heal? Why male lead want her? Who is the real murderer? Waiting for updates, thanks for translation

Users who are viewing this thread