Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
She's really smart, after all! However, the two of you have no weapons? So how do you expect to kill them if you need to?

Fed-Kun's army
They're at the ocean... how about just holding their face underwater? You could also simply strangle them to death. If you get them on the ground a simple kick to the head would do the trick.

A weapon is useful for killing but it sure ain't a must =P

Power Uploader
This is some Death Note level “exactly as I planned” psychic “scheming”.

Yes, those are tje eyes of a pychopath, no wonder whenever i see the i get genuinly scared

This is completely out of character for her. This novel has changed so much and so much bs has been forcefully shovelled into it via "coincidence" and deus ex machina it's not funny (Esp the detective crap). From the authors other works it clear they don't know how to write a romance or relationship piece so they're shoving in this extra stuff to compensate. Even their works where it's supposed to be romantic, as an avid reader of romance it's just shallow and the heart isn't there.

Very disappointed in this author but then again they shouldn't have led us on with a possible romantic premise while having no capability or background to do so.

Dex-chan lover
Guess author will explain next chapter or 2.
Also they both aren't normal. They said so themselves.
So why should one be surprised that she is saying such stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread