Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Double-page supporter
oof... so much work by the translation team, so i could read this so fast... now im craving for more... this an amazing work so far...

Fed-Kun's army
F... Got my hopes up for a little bit, but these are only the old chapters... We need 36+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;/

Dex-chan lover
the detective handle the victim is very poorly despite how smart he show of. Like very very dump, why he don't just straight up clearly say what his motive instead of show of a playful attitude and say thing halfhearted in such a situation and only show his passion when thing already done ? Same with when in the ocean, If the side kick guy didn't there thing wouldn't go anywhere. Two fucking time

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for bringing this back, and with great bulk at that!

yli

Good work!
Thank you for the chapters.
bbd3ed3d0841d502985b50b17a1fbcf7.jpg

Here have a coffee break

Dex-chan lover
You guys are the best for releasing all these chapters at once. I don't think I'd survive the cliffhangers otherwise.

im glad sachi realized how much of a little shit she was.
the whole "ILL KILL YOU" thing was cringe and edgy af

Group Leader
@Radicool21, I was only going through the backlog of uploads missing chapters for series we were doing "honorific + no SFX" speed releases for earlier in the summer. Hopefully, I'll be back to fix all the nuance and pronoun inconsistencies after we catch up to Vol 7~

"Kidnapper" bah, that girl was about to commit suicide, calling him savior would fit him better lol.

Users who are viewing this thread