Brother for Rent - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
Oops, must've dragged the wrong file! Replacing now~
Thank you for letting me know

The brother is a major piece of shit, useless, and became really unreliable when It really mattered.
I wonder if he could get reported for neglect, at least find a better guardian for her.
hope he gets his ass kicked before this series ends.

bitch should you report her rental dude it'd be YOUR ass in prison for neglect and child abuse.

It's not that hard to hide the rental brother considering the real one never leaves home 😏

Why insist on paying him if it's going to in turn make you doubt whether he really cares about you? Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

And the brother is going to call the cops? Really.... this do nothing but slap her around brother is going to call the cops on her hanging out with someone else. I mean granted the police might suspect something sexual with the age gap but suspect isn't convict and the evidence of her brother being shit is piled all around the house.

Real brother is a total selfish asshole, doesn't matter if hes mentally ill or whatnot, that doesn't give him an excuse to treat his only sister like this. Pathetic.

Contributor
Poor girl.
She would probably killed herself if she didn't found her rental onii-chan.

Fed-Kun's army
> "I knew you were hiding something"
> dude literally has come to his house at least once and even took the time to repair a clock
Maybe if you were a decent brother you would have been able to use your eyes

Huh. What the hell, bro. Shift your damn attention from that monitor and actually care for your sister if you don't like that rental oniichan. What is her fault anyway, he hits her because he doesn't trust their relatives?

Users who are viewing this thread