Are You Okay With a Slightly Older Girlfriend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Resolution

Dex-chan lover
Go for it, dude! Chapter 4 and we have already a confession from a 15yo boy. Most MCs should take notes.

And, always amazed about the “I’m a loner and no one wants me” from Female MCs in mangas, when they’re stunning. No way irl someone like her would have been single all her life.

Dex-chan lover
The Mega Man Network Battle isn't old.

I'm not old. I swear.

Good game choice though.

Dex-chan lover
yooo that's my fav gba game back in 200x
i started playing that game from battle network 3 until falzar / gregar ver everyday at home after school

Dex-chan lover
>If I was fifteen years old and you were twenty-seven years old...
>I wonder if we could be together without any obstacles
The heartbreak made her completely lose her mind if she managed to entertain the thought that if the roles were reversed it would somehow be easier.

Contributor
It always amazes me how Japan thinks that you’ve already reached the prime of your life in your teenage years and you might as well be a geezer after 25.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I liked the battle network series. I think I've played "most" of the recent Megaman games except maybe the ones with Zero.

Dex-chan lover
Huge respect to this absolute pedophile, who I have unironically forgiven because she got big tiddies and a cute face

Dex-chan lover
Heart warming, even if it is kinda wrong! This is the deal anyone would owe their friends BIG time for.
As far as the original LN goes, this is kinda in the middle of chapter 3 of the first volume.

Double-page supporter
she's going to get drunk again, they will end up in a love hotel, we get some bath scenes, nothing special happens, stuff proceeds like the usual... there i gave you the whole plot of the "preview" XD
NOTE: i have no idea about the raws (if there is even raws for future chapters ahead... just talking from the pictures and experience from reading way too much manga...)

Double-page supporter
that preview page tho, but im prepared that he will get a rival or worse she get marriage interview and i hope some good ending from it

Dex-chan lover
What bothers me is how fucking young the dude is aka he has to wait like 3 fucking years before they could even get married or 5 depending on whats the age considered to be a adult in japan AKA thats a LONG fucking time of waiting/hiding for ALOT of drama bullshit to happen.....feelsfuckingbadman wish the author at least made him almost a adult but rip

@emMeBi86

I saw that panel where it shows for her complex, i think she was a fatass and not attractive until she become thicc and thinner.

Realizing her inner beauty at 25 and she just snapped that she's already an auntie (in her opinion).

Ye, boi i'm looking forward to the preview

Users who are viewing this thread