Koi to Uso

Contributor
@421cookies

Official ruling is that since Manga Box stops hosting English chapters after a certain period, and they are not available for sale, it's allowed as long as it's not currently hosted on their app. At least until Mangadex gets popular enough for DMCA requests to start pouring in.

Dex-chan lover
This is going a bit too Kimi no iru Machi/ SEO kouji for my tastes, pls do not play with my heart guys.

Double-page supporter
Honestly her explanation is bullshit. There is only so much control that a guy can have over his bodies natural reaction. That is like saying guys who get erections when anxious or scared are asking to have sex. She is just salty and taking out her deeply held frustrations on a poor kid. Honestly.

Group Leader
I personally need this series to end so I know how this ends Q3Q

I just realized what rubbed me so wrong about this narrative

What happens to people with dual citizenship?

What happens with people who spend the majority of their lives abroad from their country (engineers for large conglomerates or scientific researchers)

Why does the narrative assume that the characters can't hop on a flight and fall in love elsewhere? Did planes get banned in Japan too?

Y'know, I get the whole point of the story is supposed to amount to "Don't let anyone tell you who you can or can't love" but as far as I can see, the government is pretty much just acting as a match-making service, much like any dating service we have around already - So the whole idea that going along with the matching is somehow more disingenuous than randomly falling in love on your own kinda falls short...

...That said, if Lilina doesn't win I'm boycotting the entire country of Japan in revolt.

Group Leader
@cowofjustice If my memory doesn’t fail me (since I dropped this manga a long time ago), whilst the matchmaking policy isn’t compulsory on paper, if you disobey the government's orders, it’ll greatly affect your résumé, your school profile, etc. Using dating services to find love is optional, the matching is technically not, so it is disingenuous to go against them and that infringe the dissenters' rights, somewhat

The idea still has a lot of plot holes though, and it’s the main reason why I dropped it

Anyone had read this until the latest chapter or at least last volume?
The gay shit was already bugging me just from Volume 1.
Did Nisaka changed or he's now a flaunting gay? (or still closet?)

Power Uploader
You know... and his is “years of experience talking”. When Yukari got that text that had her name on it as his partner, he should have “screen captured” and image... it could have even been written in as something memorable to keep.

It’d have been useful in the battle against the ministry or department that handles the arrang3d matches.

So I'm (we) actually 12 chapters behind?
I guess I'll read from the app then.

@GodricKharg
It was changed a few second or in a minute. And it can't be helped he's too happy when they confessed to each other.
Then he got that first notification. Then all of a sudden those government officials came in saying different result.

Users who are viewing this thread