Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness!

Group Leader
@Naomi010Sentzke Soon! This is being a fun joint effort between 3 groups (all of whom love Villainess stories) to bring you this fun anthology \o/
If you'd like to see the progress, check out HaruPARTY's project progress chart (linked on MD profile page)

Loool we got trolled hard. Still, a bit too bland to be a good read.

😂All these villainess mangas gonna ruin otome game for me. Now i can't help thinking that each villainess have sob background story thus deserves happiness and each Heroine is secretly annoying 😂

Low key i was expecting her to punch him across the face for that fake out. not a very lovable prince.

Edit: Alright I gave this a second chance after the first story, so much better the further in.

Group Leader
So, 1 and 5 are honestly a little mediocre, the rest of the staff love 2, 3, and 4~

@theilikepie "Cause no otome games actually have villanesses"
True, most of them are just love rivals not villanesses per sé, or either villanesses that just are there to raise flags but won't ever end up with the targets.

Dex-chan lover
damn... i wonder why is so fast.. is just a oneshoot. well i alway thought if only the prince in each otome game and responsible with his own fiance all those event will not happen.. so im away, the secret villain im otome game is... the prince it self XD.

So it was all a test.... And all that dismissive attitude she had to put up with is all now just in the past? Well that was fast

Ohh this is a collection of one shots. Should have read the tags I was confused as hell.

I bookmarked this in hopes of getting it translated and!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION (and future translations)! 🌸🌸🌸🌸

This brings me joy to see many villainess anthologies 🥰🥰🥰

Users who are viewing this thread