Kokou no Hito - Vol. 17 Ch. 170 - Survivor

What a ending...
I thought at first this was a shounen manga, but hold on boy... The author started throwing out deaths out of nowhere.
People are heartless. I did think that Buntarou was being rude/prejudice to that weirdo woman that did follow him... In the end it turns out that she was a predator and they were trying to make him fall in a pit all along
Good work

Twi

@mobrine
Just curious but seeing as the description says the artist became the author at vol. 4 onwards, does the story shift greatly?

@Twi
More than shifting greatly. It feels suddenly like you were thrown into a seinen manga. At first it did feel like a shounen, so yeah it's good

Dex-chan lover
This was a great read. Although, he suffered greatly along the way, I'm happy that in the end he was able to get a hold of his dream and make it back to his family.

I had to drop this manga a few times just cos the content got way too heavy for me but I'm glad I persevered and I'm glad buntarou did as well. I'm happy he survived, idealistically I wanted him to return all fit and perfect but in a way I love this ending as well. I'm happy for buntarou :)

Fed-Kun's army
amazing read. Stellar art and for a minute i legitimately believed that the it was gonna end with him dying.

Fed-Kun's army
Him dying would have been a bit more faithful to what the story seems to be about.
But i'm glad he survived and accomplished his dream. My brain's disapointed, but my heart is happy :)

What a journey to the peak! Highly recommended for anyone that want something different for once. 9/10

Fed-Kun's army
Don't read until you've finished this chapter:
God almighty i almost had a panic attack thinking he died in the end. So glad he made it back home. This manga was really such a powerful experience, I found it hard to put it down and ended up binge-ing it to the end within 3-5 days. Really really good read, I'm psychologically exhausted from this manga, but in a good way.

Thank you, I mean what a read, I think I was holding my breath at the end. All the signs through the manga were pointing to bitter lonely end. I am gald he is free from his 'solo' life.

Users who are viewing this thread