Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Isosceles Triangle 2

Alien girl is annoying and feels compleately unnecessary. It's not like she can be a love rival in any way. She is just in the way.

Dex-chan lover
man yashiro feels more annoying in this version, than what it was in the other one

Is the alien relevant later on? If you're going to reply please don't spoil me what happens later!

i liked this version only because i thought yashiro wouldn't appear here. oh well, she's probably gonna appear in the anime too.
really fuckin hate it when an irrelevant character appears in a story. multiple times.

Double-page supporter
Are you fucking kidding me, Shimamura?
Haha. Nice going, Adachi, grabbing her in the side. And you got a face-pinch to boot.
I want you to be like this? Aren't we high-maintenance? You could also just tell the kid that you came to spend time with Adachi so you're sorry but she can't come with you.
I hope next chapter Adachi goes Lady And The Vagabond on Shimamura :D
Rather than calm down (nonsensical comment) I hope she takes the lead next time.

Dex-chan lover
That alien girl has to be the must useless addition ever to a manga. What's her purpose? Annoying the readers?

"Shimamura, translate."
Adachi being displeased at anything Yashiro does is such a mood.

I love their outfits. Also I'm happy that Moke did non's way of drawing Adachi's twitchy/trembly lips. I know I've said this before but I really like how she draws Adachi's expressions.

This alien girl ...

91-916161_meme-memes-disgusted-disgusting-scoobydoo-scooby-doo-scooby.png

What kind of drugs did the author smoke to think adding the "aLiEn" character - even as a nod to his other manga - would be in any way, shape or form a good addition or something the readers wanted?

Users who are viewing this thread