Batou Shoujo

Contributor
That man is living his dream, good for him mmm...

Contributor
Lol, priceless. If i'm not mistaken there is a short anime that will come out in august during the comiket and similar to this. :D

Uh what exactly happened in the end..? Did they break up...did she have to transfer away..what? And how was he "getting too close(?)" after all that he already did? The rest of it was great.

Dex-chan lover
@duy0699kat click on the pixiv its a different couple though. a better ending too,cause here they kind of broke up assuming the girl is leaving. though no translation i think.

the girls here are just Nagatoro x10 their still tsunderes and are more sadistic.

Dex-chan lover
That kind of trash is the reason why I don‘t tell new people that I like manga. I‘m just too scared that they might think I‘m such a pathetic loser, who reads shit like....this

@MangaField Just think about it where all pathetic loser's at heart it's just that some of us don't read shit like ....this

EDIT: shit this is on the front page now everyone knows i'm a pathetic loser

Dex-chan lover
@Denrick19
You‘re too self-loathing, haha. But yeah, reading a manga like this is a special kind of pathetic and sick.

I gotta be honest, This turn me on, But not because i am masochist or something of that sort, Simple, This just make my Sadist side florish, I couldn't care less about the girl, And will totally have my way with her if she is like that.

Users who are viewing this thread