A Guide to Proper Dating

Omg this is cute and 44! So far gosh wow, i look forward to everything. Ty for picking this up!

I have been patiently waiting for the update. Can't wait to see what happens. thank you for the update!?

My ? is definitely with Yoo-Yeon. Him liking sweets and cute things is too adorable (and of course his heart patterned pajamas). <3

>sees close friend who's always attentive & supportive to HER problems, struggling through a likely breakup with her boyfriend, and is seemingly depressed. doesnt read the mood and proceeds to ask her "friend" to go ask said boyfriend to join mc's club as a mentor, all so MC can score some points with the guy shes interested in. oblivious to how this request might be putting her friend in an uncomfortable situation.

not to mention her only reason for joining the club was for the guy. ugh
I'm not liking this main lead at all.

I love the expressions.

I can ship either at the moment, but I find it far more amusing how Ba-Reum and Yoo-yeon interact without any romance context.

Actually scratch that. In the 2D world I practically always ship the more interesting/amusing couple. So I'm on the BaReum x YooYeon ship.

And Ba-Reum with that cave analogy and her friend. SO RELATABLE (cuz I'm the one that goes into the cave, and it's exactly how I would describe that sort of situation).

Double-page supporter
I saw this on the main page which shows all the recently updated stuff and thought, "Eh, it looks like it might be okay, I'll give it a shot, my other stuff's not updating recently..." and next thing I know... I'm caught up with the latest chapter, released 3 hours ago. A lot more fun than I thought it'd be.

Thank you so much for translating!! I love this story so much, cant wait to see what happens next 💞☺️

Aaah! I decided to read this on a whim and accidentally binged the chaptersㅠㅠ this story is so cute. Thank you so much for your translations. I'm looking forward to future updates. Team Yooyeon♥️ he's always lost in his own world. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread