Dex-chan lover
1559933288238s.jpg

Aggregator gang
Damn Ripper-san is getting maniacal by the second.

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie, he's my favourite humannity champion untill now.

Power Uploader
Inb4 he pulls out a freaking glaive out of that pouch and says the size limit was a lie, too. Gentleman, indeed.

I have to say, I prefer Valhalla's more flowery(and I assume more accurate) translation, but I still appreciate the small liberties that the other guy took, like Scotland Yard instead of the London Police, and adding the Sir to Arthur Conan Doyle.

Looks like I'm going to have to read this a third time when the high quality scan comes out.

Group Leader
You're wondering why people want to read this popular manga earlier rather than waiting for 7-14 more days?
Not only that, you're also shittalking /a/ TL/TS when they're just doing this for /a/ just like how you're doing this for your discord and patreon shit.
Don't get ahead of yourselves just because you """"claimed"""" this manga ahead of anybody else.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if this mean the Valkyrie forced To give birth continously ...😍

Group Leader
@Kanami-chan
Can you tell me why on earth someone would snipe a project already beinf word on with high quality and regular releases? Amd just where were these people when this seeies was behind the raws? And they're such cowards that they post anonymously too. In my eyes, the only reasons for sniping that i respect are
1. the original group releases very slowly
2. the original group has bad quality.
i see neither.

Group Leader
@hasshi
Because there are people who want to read it ASAP and there are people who are willing to provide them something to read.
You're simply not the target audience of the LQ quick scan. You can always wait for the HQ one.
Is it really so hard for you to understand?

And they're such cowards that they post anonymously too.
Do you even know what /a/ is?

Fed-Kun's army
And they're such cowards that they post anonymously
LOL

Why are scanlators such babies?
Snipe this, snipe that, drama this, drama that.

I bet that part about weapons as small as the pouch is also a lie, imagine that one setence being the reason he won lol

Dex-chan lover
@sevenguitar I don't think its that they are scared to put Hitler in its that Hitler really isn't that effective at fighting himself

Users who are viewing this thread