Author Chapter 5.2 (The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World)
So, MC is a total piece of shit for literally sitting there and doing nothing, right?
I can't believe he's still holding back, he could probably do some magic in secret or something.
Just flick an eraser or pencil at him. I'm sure with enough force he can blow his head clean off.
He don't need death penalty after what he say to her. Rip criminal. EXTARMINATUS
MC has enough Agility to kick his ass and make it look like martial art while he is semi-distracted.
There you go, a perfect excuse of self sacrifice and at most he would be a hero to the town he is living in.
This guy is a dumbass and a waste of life for letting these girls become traumatized by something like this.
Dropping this.
Some authors need to realize that the whole "I need to not stand out with my OP skills" trope isn't good.
Sure you won't have a peaceful life you would have as a normal student, but at least shit like this wouldn't be an issue.
So much less horrific things happening to people, all because of this trope.
Hopefully the MC dies to some monster that you KNOW will show up in his world.
Hell, I bet demon lord will revive in his world.
ugh what a garbage manga.
So the mc just want to enjoy his naked classmates before doing anything. Piece of shit
this is meh tier
I refuse to believe a hero that returned can't deal with a single criminal lol I guess the author needs some kind of suspense. Oh well gonna wait to see how it plays out before deciding to drop it.
@Ohgodpleaseno : and then internally berate the loli for 'not taking any actions'

Fucking hypocrite really.
Man this dude is fucking useless
There is absolutely no reason for you to just sit there with all your powers. The argument of 'not wanting to stand out' means shit when you can solve the issue without standing out.
this cliff ... we need raw
Yeah the authors a fucking idiot, instead of giving the mc a brain he wants to try and make the story different. Seeing as how the mc has a ridiculously high agility stat he could just throw a book at the guy with the gun and then rush at him with a normal speed and just smash him into the wall and "struggle" while he gets "lucky" and knocks the criminal unconscious. Instead let's sit around feeling angry while the girls are sexually harassed and traumatized. I'm dropping this as well jester
wow she first says no, but as soon as he calls her a child she strips
@Aichan Especially when he has a memory manipulation spell which he used with the bullies.
seems totally pointless to not act just so you wont stand out, like fling a rock/eraser hard to enough to knock him out/blow his brain out instantly. Think the writer just want to write something "horrible" for the sake of it, so that it force something to happen.
pretty sure MC can knock him out with 100 yen coin
10 pages and dropped, chapter 5 and it's already trash tier
it went weird pretty quick huh