Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Even if Sabnok says that, did he think it would work? Most stupid cat i ever see.

Dex-chan lover
A sword is meant to be used as a tool, not to be a piece of bling in a treasury to be gawked at. Of course, he would side with male lead regardless of who is or was the owner of the sword.

Dex-chan lover
Astraoth you say you might look like a villian here but i'm pretty sure your a demon lord
who cares !

Mayonnaise Hijikata vs Kon
Can't help but laugh at that joke 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The cat didn't summon him, and the samurai chooses who they follow. The swordsman himself claims to be the original owner of the sword anyway. So this argument of master based on ownership of the sword holds no bearing. After all the point is moot as the cat likely acquired the sword as a spoil of war, so he is also a thief in a way.

Dex-chan lover
I'm...struggling to follow the action in some places, but I guess the general gist is that MC is winning. Woo.

And now, we get to watch a samurai fight a lion man.

Contributor
hahahaha look at the size difference and he took that hit on directly, seriously, that's japanese steel folded 1 billion times for you!

Double-page supporter
@jokerxhisoka i think it was explained last chapter drifted items (i think thats what their called) are either indestructible or just really strong.

is this manga based on that korean novel where mc get reincarnated to weakest demon lord but the mc is genius so climb his rank trough, and eventually he allied with rank 8 demon lord loli barbatos?

Mayo ftw vs mascot

And gori will LMAO so hard if he's defeated by a mascot

Users who are viewing this thread