Hero Ticket

Let me tell you before you read it and understand, this manga/manhwa/manhua is for masochists. So if you like to get bullied, and want to rise up to defeat those bullies, this is for you. Well 1 chapter was enough for me to see this. Bye bye

The MC is utterly dumb and he needs to get his priority straight.

hmm i read some Korean manhwa and i don't now why but is Korean have fetish on making the mc trash bullied coward and slow development

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm the webtoon is great but the phase is a little fast
like when he had to find that girl to help him find his mom, it wasn't difficult at all. He just met her on the street and then when a strong character was introduced he just one kicked him. And now he is a bodyguard.
Its a little bit fast which I don't is a good thing or not.

The plot is sort of shaky and it still is when I read up to chapter 50+, but the fights are 11/10. If the art is paced and drawn better like How to fight, I can't imagine how satisfying this series would be.

After seeing Muhammad Ali on the first chapter and been a fan of God of high school I thought "borrowed power"

Tho it didn't have a great start, the story is getting really good, specially the rescue mission part. Worth the try.

Users who are viewing this thread