Author Chapter 12.3 (Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~)
I will ruin the moments of the last few pages by reminding you all routa has a licking fetish
@DragonChaos that makes it better
Why the fuck would they be scared of him, he saved his daughter and ojou, he saved female knight, he has been a harmless doggo for a very long time to them, why would they be scared of him, I cant understand it, it does not compute in my brain, Im happy and sure the little lady will always be doggo's ally.

I hope this isn't the end
wait why i feel this is like the end ?
@conscript117 your peaceful loveable, harmless, fur ball tears another animal apart, and then just returns home like nothing is different.
@CountryMage

I have a cat and have a had dog too, which both of them have teared different animals apart due to self-defense and come back to me like it was nothing, swaying his lovely tail asking for a pat in the head for a good job well done, and my current lazy pet cat trying to give me something to eat( a hell lot of times) cuz I apparently suck at hunting..

I have raised both of them from birth, why would I ever be scared of them(specially my pet dog)
Last edited 3 mo ago by conscript117.
This cannot be the end, but on balance the beginning only showed this, who knows, maybe it will continue (tell me that the manga continues!?!).
So instead of gratitude, they would fear and throw him away if not hunt to kill him.
Dog, take the lady away from this fucking ungrateful family. Scared of you? After a you've done? Fuck them. Only the lady is decent.
Such a great ending. Dog and dragon both get shit on.
Also the dragon
goddamn pervert
Did the dragon die?
To those confused about people being scared of Routa:

Imagine you have a turtle. It's an adorable little turtle that fits in the palm of your hand. Now, fast forward a couple years, and it's the size of a full-grown dog. Now, let's say your turtle up and vanished for a couple days, and came back dragging the corpse of a great white shark.

If the turtle is capable of killing that shark, which can kill humans, then of course that means it is capable of killing a human.

THAT is why they're scared. Honestly, I'd be annoyed if they weren't scared after thinking Routa killed a dragon; it'd be unnatural. Keep in mind the bodyguard has been screaming that Routa's no normal dog and should be put down for a while now on top of this. Routa slaying a dragon would give enormous weight to what she said.
> Ipurgepeople

well if you think about it this way

a normal dog can still kill a human albeit with difficulty

and so can a normal turtle

They just have to bite the human in the right spot ;)
The last few pages are okay, but honestly 12.2/2/3 made my rating for this drop from a solid 8 to 5, this 3 chapters taken alone wouldnt even get a 1... bah, hope it gets better now, just delete that trashgirl... seriously
im with silwith 100% burn trashgirl at the goddamn stake
@Ipurgepeople Honestly I'd love my badass turtle even more at that point and it'd probably already be named Gamera
I love how isekai has changed my mind on what to expect @Sep10trion
So is the dragon dead?
He comes to your house, piss all over it, his bitch ruins your face, then he kills you.

And then you reward him with an entire garden of the flower he wanted.

You know what, she deserved to be bagged, just like this manga.