Author Shitai no ♡ Karen-san!!
For some reason, I'm predicting this will end up with her heart starting to beat again and then there will be a happy ending
Ghost blowjob
Her secret is that she took the kids.
Mendokusai!

Leaving weeb words untranslated? Come on, you're better than that...
Oh god I just got reminded of the dead cat lady from rick and morty
the necrophiliacs wet dream
I smell
Kinda like korean webtoon hentai
The worst kind of harem is the kind that's intangible
So the guy's just an actual rapist? Ghosts don't count I guess
"JUST DO IT!"

If you want manga where MC "does it", I recommend these:
Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan
Hore Shou no Half Elf-san
Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic
Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo
Re:Monster
Himekishi ga Classmate!
Parallel Paradise
Jaryuu Tensei
Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha
oh, this already ended not too long ago, last chapter being 54, tweet by the author, somewhat spoiler because the images tho lol https://twitter.com/gabetoshi/status/1234802214700384256 and https://twitter.com/SHINE_FRIENDS_/status/1237214686279417864
Last edited 9 mo ago by tseng.
On chapter 13 if I were working for Karen. I would've long ago been so annoyed at Karen.
"we know where this is going". Yes they'll go back to his house and then he'll scream "UAHH" and nothing will happen except awkward flirting that doesn't exist in real life.
Any sign of ntr and I am out. Someone please give me headsup.
Why is this marked as completed?
Dew it
So only a couple chapters in and already i think the mc is a dick. He had all those women ghosts attached to him, and he KNEW they did so due to regrets and shit, and instead of talking to them and trying to help them or even just getting to know them, he acts as if they are either not there or just a hindrance. What an asshole.
@SotiCoto because the original material is already finished, the translations however are not
@maelstroon : That strikes me as incredibly misleading. Aren't the tags supposed to be about what is actually here, displayed on the site?