Rule - Annihilation Classroom - - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Power Uploader
IMiMVgj.jpg

Did her hair turn back to black because she had the opposite of marie antoinette syndrome?

Contributor
Man, this story has jumped the shark so many time. In this single chapter, crazy girl managed to dodge a strike from behind while struggling for the knife with the other girl, whipped out the knife from the other girl's hand, attempted to kill the protagonist with said knife, before the other girl somehow managed to get off the ground just in time to intercept a fatal wound.

Hahahaha.

Come on.

how stupid??? like literally the heroine didn't get revenge on the murderer of her parents over... some random boy??? who had nothing to do with anything like... his importance in the plot was done, should've just killed him off for the last scenes

Dex-chan lover
The only annihilation happening is with the brain cells of everyone involved

Aggregator gang
Does this little bitch even has enough strength to deal a killing blow in the head ? otherwise the girl would just end up brain damaged for the rest of her life. That's scary as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
So fucking dumb. The girl who got her parents killed can kill without any afterthoughts some random innocents but when she is confronted to the killer, she hesitate?

Hasebe was the dumbest of all:
"Oh no, my childhood friend turned into an obsessive stalker who might snap and kill someone any moment! what do I do? Talk things out? Warn her target? Report her, so a doctor/psychatrist/psychologist can give her treatment she obviously needs?
No, I will become her accomplice in killing people! That will surely turn out well, right?"

(killed innocents without hesitatio because.......?)

(*discovers the actual killer): ow nwo she is my fwend (that i dont even fucking remember) i cwant kill her

Users who are viewing this thread