Blue Period - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - You Have Unlocked Compliments

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping he wouldn't crash so hard because of the compliment's overdose, but ufff that was painful to watch... And as always relatable too, but the last pages were very nice, this manga is great, even this event as painful as it was, it's also a super valuable lesson for his future work.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, thank you so much for doing this series. IMO this is an undiscovered gem where the MC finds a path and goes through all the trials and triumphs that a hero needs to endure. Yes, he suffered a setback - and quite rightly so. But, he didn't crumple and throw it all in. Instead, he retreated back, examined what he needed to do and went back out to prove his talents again.

Contributor
>Eldest son

I’ll be honest, every time I think “hey, there’s a female character” I get bamboozled.

Dex-chan lover
That double page spread was a huge oof from me. So true. Just because you really like something and are passionate and dedicated to it...doesn't mean it's gonna be fun. =/

Double-page supporter
Thanks a lot for your work!
I enjoy this series so much...

Group Leader
I almost wish the compliment high had lasted like, longer than one chapter at least... It feels like he hardly got to enjoy it, poor guy.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha poor guy! That's a step everyone has to go through. Whether you're Michael Bay being told you have too many explosions, or a teenager being yelled at on the internet for same face syndrome, everyone has habits they unconsciously drift towards. It's not easy coming up with original material.

well.. looking from professional and practical views..
i think using template, or using something similar to what you have done is something common.. in fact, it sometimes give you a face, or individuality.. like your style..
even costumers doesn't always need you to make something different from usual..

The Mentor judge it's bad because she saw it "twice" and lose the impact, but doesn't mean it's a bad art.. it's clearly would mean different to other people that seeing it for the first time..

This manga is simply amazing!
Emotions depicted so masterfully that they go straight into my heart causing joy, melancholy, anxiety, happiness, sadness, awe, and inspiration. Is this the force of a good art?
I'm so lucky to stumble upon this work by a sheer chance!

Thank you very much, author, scanlators, uploader, and MangaDex staff to let me enjoy this work!

I want this to be adopted into anime. I must see the creation of the "Bond"!

Double-page supporter
I cried when Ms Saeki said it was moving to see a student improve. Not sure why it struck me so hard

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how Mori gets along with her little (gal) sister. I hope she's a fan.
oHheWq4.png

Users who are viewing this thread