Luminous=Blue - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
A unique end to be fair. Felt strangely like it happened too fast? Might just be me on that point.

Dex-chan lover
That escalated quickly LMAO
I mean it was all over the place really, guess this is the end

Well at least I like they became a three some

Would’ve felt bad for Taru

Double-page supporter
Holy shit this made me so stressed and it finished this way. Like, seriosly what the fuck, it just rushes all over the place and even managed to get a poliamory in there. I'm confused and upset, but this time I don't even feel like smoking.

Anyway, thanks for the translations!

Aggregator gang
I don't feel like Taru ever liked them in a romantic way.

Odd, verry odd.

The ending didn't feel that rushed to me. I guess that's a hallmark of good storytelling. What is surprising though is the Ménage à trois ending. 👰👰👰 Didn't expect that.

Fed-Kun's army
It' was probably axed, but at least it had a somewhat decent ending. I'm used to axed Comic Yuri Hime comics having worse conclusions.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It was axed because no one bought it, which is weird, the art was good.

Dex-chan lover
I wish that the market for manga were better developed outside of Japan, as I think that this series could then have been sustained, and so forth.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes i saw the raws and was waiting for translation to happen. Thanks @Piranhaplant for the hard work. Also why no End ? I mean it's write Fin at the end of the chapter, unless there's an extra or an epilogue.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it have to be axed ? It has a good story and beautiful drawing. Too bad.
Also i never see a MC so proactive, in one chapter she solve all problems in her life, such a good example 😃
And this end, the treesome such a good idea. No one is left except senpai. She made amane cry so she deserves it. But maybe she will be with sensei, she is the only other single character left so. Go get her senpai !

Users who are viewing this thread