Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Between Duty And Emotion II

So this is dropped again or what? This story seemed pretty intriguing to me:c

Ouch, is this manga cursed to be continuously dropped? Why though, it looks pretty good...

I mean, no one would've said anything if you guys didn't release a "preview" chapter.

Contributor
What a nice mother /s

Hope we will see the next chapters, it's a good story.

Group Leader
It's not dropped don't worry
a group is working on this right now and this group seemed to have drop it because of that

Dex-chan lover
Is there something I'm missing? By all appearances this group has only translated chapters 6 and 7 while the other group has been at this from the start, so why would it be such a big deal for this group to be saying they're "dropping" this series?

Aggregator gang
@Drake68655 The last group didn't release a new chapter until this new group started to work on it. Now that this group has dropped it, it's pretty much dropped...

@Drake68655 "Is there something I'm missing?"
@_dezz "I mean, no one would've said anything if you guys didn't release a "preview" chapter."

Yes they asked for financial help and show a preview, but it's still better than the other group that waited at least 7 months before publishing this chapter astonishingly the next day that "Einherjar scan" provided a preview
For information there are already 16 chapters out.
moreover chapter 6 has been out for 10 months and you know why ArtieDrop did not release chapter 6 10 months ago?
because nobody bought Raws, it's nice to cry chapters but it's always the same who pays and who work free...
it is only here that you find normal that people work for free ...

Power Uploader
No Group Scanlation will continue with the translation they say they have already done until 9 (I'm not sure about that just they told me and that is the reason we have lost interest in doing so)

Group Leader
I know people wont like this solution but you can always pirate the raws? I would prefer the paid version as they usually have better quality and for somewhat ethic reasons? which I don't get as we're already doing the bad deed.

Users who are viewing this thread