Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

"Guessing he offered his dick, since he won't get much use out of that as an average isekai protag."

Three roles, the dude traded both balls and the dick.

Watch as it's the only isekai where the mc actually has a chance to get laid and goes for it but can't because no dicc.

im not too sure about the dick part but looking at his left eye it's possible that the spirit in place of taking a part of him now live in that part of his body but this manga does remind me of drakengard where characters made pacts with powerfull creature by paying a random price the ability to talk, to see, to have kids, or to grow old

Contributor
This is actually good and drawings are pretty.
Thanks @Xereste for the update and for fix the tab i created, with the correct info. <3

Double-page supporter
One chapter to decide it's rate? Don't be cheap

lol at the translators, the manga has suicide bombers, tits and incest but hey!! lets censure the RAPE word

I can't decide if it will be good. The first chapter was all like "So dumb, soo good, soo dumb, so good, so dumb, soo good." I really hope we get that kind of detail in the drawings in all further chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Writing is thrash but the art is very pretty and the girks are cute.

Double-page supporter
Wow, nice art, nice world building, nice scenes and... it's still trash bullshit, damn

Isekai from Gun X Clover guys... I guess since Isekai is random bullshit by default, they'll be able to write just fine?

I REALLY REALLLY REAALLLY hope he didn't give away his dick. That would be so depressing. I would rather offer my arm or eye. ???

It’s insanely stupid. It follows so many tropes that you have to dislike it. Is that he MC super weak? Check. Is that there a genius kid? Check. Is there a fighter chick? Check. Is there a fully capable person but they lose their shit in an emergency? Check. The women, who fucking outshine the MC change into this weak, sobbing mess. Oh, and the story? Fuck that shit, let’s cobble some shit together from all isekai and hope from the best. Look, he may have given up his dick, it’s a harem isekai, there was a 50/50 chance that he wasn’t gonna use it any, but he never had any ball.

Users who are viewing this thread