FFF-Class Trashero

Dex-chan lover
*see a cat with big boobs elf*
add to list to read ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aggregator gang
Holy shit this finally gets a manwha. The novel is hilarious and I hope this will be just as good.

Dex-chan lover
The description kinda implies that he literally cheated his way into killing the Demon King; so strange. 🤔

What a great punishment to those players who treats others as trash. Every wicked behaviour players are the same as this idiotic and pathetic hero. The judgement is irreplaceable.

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t believe this got a manga. I’m shock silly.

It’s because the story made no sense at all... what a waste of art talent. Truly need proper editors

yrriexpdi3l6avlcgrudqv6ovz7lkbcm_00.jpg

i didn't expect theres to be an FFF Clan member became a manhwa

I like the premise of one of these types of protagonists getting called out as a shithead, but the current translation leaves something to be desired.

Fed-Kun's army
spoiler tag because too long and stupid:
I usually don't mind those ignorant type MC's, those types that would get tricked into slavery or those that would distrust others stupidly, but this guy is really stupid. He's like a reincarnated/summoned person who thinks he's the chosen one (he is but...) and acts like a douche based on his imaginations running wild.

I've read about various villains with this personality and a few MC's with it, and I never thought I'd get really pissed off by their attitude. But this guy actually took the crown and got me pissed.

I hope we see some progress with his character soon but with how long the chapters are I doubt it would be in the next few chapters. I guess this will be like Grid/Greed from Overgeared with how the character development will progress, Grid/Greed was really greedy and scummy, a trashy person basically, and his character only started to grow for the better after tons of chapters (wn). I hope this won't be like that.

The comedy isn't that great so far. I've read far better toilet jokes (delivered better) from other isekai/tensei. I hope it gets better cuz' I haven't read the novel of this.

so.... CAN WE ALSO GET TCF WEBTOON?! LIKE PLEASE?! I NEED RAON, ON AND HONG!!

Fed-Kun's army
ah, yes, i remember this novel... i gave up at chapter 40, not only the hero, the story itself become trash

orp

Wow. Garbage hyperformulaic world with idiotic Demon King and stereotypical garbage NPCs, and a sociopathic entitled garbage MC to match. Not sure if the meta story aspect and good art are worth suffering through this title.

I actually kind of relate to the hero? In a wierd way I can sort of see where he's coming from although I don't really get all the heat he's getting. Dude spent 10 years fighting to defeat the demon king and from what we've seen so far his "allies" were actual assholes, i'd have done the same thing honestly if I was sure I could take on the demon king alone and my allies were really that shitty. It comes off as the Goddess being overly nitpicky and wanting a hero who bows to what she wants as a hero instead of just sending him home and getting another hero.

It's interesting and I eagerly await more chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread