Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
And now we wait again. It's just a bit weird how the tension seems kinda stilted and the humor feels off because of it.

Wait so did the mistress end up getting engage to the dark skin dude or is she going to end up with MC? ANy spoilers, because if not ill probably quit reading

Double-page supporter
So that house is loud? In all ways?

As for Pandora, yeah, you really needed to have your pride shattered.

@zok7404
Mistress marries the Prince yes.
Sansui only marries one girl, unfortunately.
It was the other Japanese like Saiga that got harem, guess loving someone who is older than your own grandparent is an impossible thing for most girls in the series.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Still no progress,
while author still showing us that four noble houses each have their own trump card, for the past few chapters

Dex-chan lover
Why? I'd be happy to get that nudist hottie's attention.

Dex-chan lover
Translators were right. My condolences for another pain-in-the-butt character to translate, but this fourth family is a riot overall.

The heiress seems like a pain to handle, but nice. I'd probably take that house to the bunch of assholes Sansui got. Then again, I guess she'd be a bad influence on Rain.

Contributor
@Mick96 Really? Are you sure? I thought the outward appearance count more than the age, after all, that's why we have soo many 5000 yo legal lolis.

Dex-chan lover
How and why does a centuries old artifact made personified speak like a valley girl?

Users who are viewing this thread