Dazzling Prince!

Dex-chan lover
seems like it's missing some exposition

like how she got picked for the pool of 5 or why she can't leave

Not only they split the chapter into 2 parts, now it have 3 parts like dividing it into 2 parts is not worst enough.. Seriously!
Cant you guys just translate the whole thing and post 1 whole chapter in a go? We can wait.. We definitly can wait.. And i tell u this, updating it in parts just makes us feel frustrated more that we feel thankful..

Group Leader
I love this set-up, but… this far, nothing of interest has happened yet. What has happened could be summarised in 50 words or so; just read the description.

Please don't smother this in indifference, mr Author...

Thanks for the update!!

And lol @Kaicay15 , I agree hahahaha the prince should definitely invest in some sunglasses if he ever wants a chance with her 😂😅

It's actually really nice to see the tables turned for once on the typical shoujo tropes: her protecting the Prince rather than her being protected by him. Way to go, main character!

Asghhdthkovbkodnkotewacbkifdvjovddzcnmkiffsjiydseuoojbxfhvcfiplndzawrjoicvjhv!!! Yea this.. This!! Chapter!! Left me hanging...... Orz

@AnXi!!!!! I know right!!!! Exactly my reaction when the chapter ends! Demmitttttt!! Hahahaha but i still love your comment hahaha

Well i predict after she wake up, she can see the prince clearly 😂 well it's just prediction tho

I wish I could say this is the sort of story where the main character rejects being in the story so hard she dies to leave, but that is not this story. You just know they'll end up together because that is what this story is about. But man do I want a subversion sometimes.

Spoil me spoil me spoil meeeee.

I think it’s either the ladies grow to like and respect her, OR theyre there to help improve the FL.

Users who are viewing this thread