Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Footsteps of Destruction, part 9

Whoaa double update, and quite a different approach from the original sources
Still, considering the last page, will the next chapter be the last?

*updates* oh yay! *taps to end chapter* *starts new chapter* whoa wait what!? yay!

thanks thee for translation!

Dex-chan lover
@fdmz how is the approach different fork
The og source ? I’m curious

Contributor
The finale of the first arc approaches, wonder how it'll adapt the LN chapters...

Dex-chan lover
Behold the power of friendship
@derkommissar
I wonder how people will react to
Katarina almost getting raped and not even noticing.

@fdmz
With how repetitive the next arcs got, it would not be bad if the manga ended here.

Double-page supporter
The graduation party is the only thing left in the original novel. I wonder if the manga is going to end there or will they keep covering the additional material too. 🤔

Group Leader
Aaaaaaaah can't wait for the next what will happen in the graduation party?! I'm so curious😫

Dex-chan lover
MY HEARRRT THIS IS TOO GOOOD

I don't want this to end... but I don't want it to drag on... I hope it turns out well

@JKTV Well.... it is not really different per se, but there is some change in regards to the order of event
according to the LN/WN, after the revelation of Raphael's name, instead of him telling the story to Bakarina while she's doing her business (yeaa farming I know) the ritual was explained while he has not received the blessing from saint Bakarina (still in the basement) and even more so the reason that drives him to enact his revenge was missing from the manga (he was manipulated by the dead wizard by changing his mother's last wish, from "live on, be happy" to "revenge me" or something like that)

I don't know tho, but for me it was quite important point that should've been adapted, but perhaps due to page limit it was not

@zdarkbrz_816 I thought that too, but
I guess after seeing ome little foreshadowing, I guess next chapter will be the last one in the arc

@boag well.... at the very least
I want to see the saint Bakarina in action one more time (that is, charming the one who kidnapped her, which make that as "a reverse stockholm syndrome)

Other than that, indeed the original source was quite repetitive in the plot

Dex-chan lover
There's a trend for some otome games to have really dark storylines; at one extreme the universe is crapsack and nearly all the love interests are psychologically screwed up (ex. Black Wolves Saga). Even the heroine saving them from their inner pain only slightly improves their behaviour so they're less likely to murder someone at first sight.

Same can be said of some shoujo manga as well, max darkness for max drama. Like the Souma family from Fruits Basket; even a trained psychologist would have issues trying to straighten out that family.

Dex-chan lover
@fdmz The manga artist also illustrates the Bakarina LNs; I think they've a fairly strong understanding of the source material.

Users who are viewing this thread