Author Chapter 12 (Drawing While Masturbating)
i wonder if this author also makes hentai doujin
Not once in my life did I think a Hazmat suit could be anywhere near the "attractiveness spectrum" and yet here I am with a new fetish.
New Fetish Unlocked: Hazmat Suit!
I certainly didn't see the hazmat suit coming. And to the two before me : not just hazmat but hazmat in underwear !
Just wearing a hazmat is pointless if you immediately remove it. Proper procedure is to bathe with it to remove the nasties that stuck on the hazmat then again it is just a cold not ebola.
It's like naked apron but weirder!
Embarrassed that her cleavage shown through the suit, yet it's fine when masturbating in his presence... Logic.
With the exception of laboratory versions, hazmat suits can be hot and poorly ventilated (if at all). Therefore, use is usually limited to short durations of up to 2 hours, depending on the difficulty of the work.
I never knew a hazmat suit could be this cute...
How old is she again?
It was worth the wait amirite bois?
@Flyingpantsu At least she put the bra half on as well. Mashiro in Pet Girl of Sakurasou only had panties while in a suit.
I love this couple.
a combat nurse.... I wanna see that now.... any manga or anime that has one of 'em?
Huh... so this could be some kind of "legal" exhibitionism play...
How is the MC not on his death bed with the Japanese common cold? What blasphemy is this?
She’s too precious
I'd be very happy too.
boobies make us happy