Author Chapter 13 (Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?)
And thus enters Covergirl
Last edited 3 mo ago by Aluna.
when you know she is just harem bait
I know it's not gonna happen, but...

SIKE, OFF WITH HER HEAD
woah just mentioning his name really shook her I'm starting to get real curious about this Sid fellow
oho... the first isekai where the world itself gets reincarnated?
@mangolover I'd say it's almost more like MC got Stein's Gated. really, Really, REALLY far
Best hero of the demon world is Firebrand from Demon’s Crest. In my humble opinion.
So much talking, tell her to bend over and shove your sword up her gaping snatch.
In a perfect world. . .
Charm? yes please~
So... the demon queen herself does actually have awareness of the world that the MC is from? Makes me wonder who the war was actually ended. Seems like the humans didn't come out on top because they managed to pull the win... but because an agreement was made.
@mangolover it's not isekai, themes may be similar but it's not the same
I give up! Yes humanity can't win
So that's how she will not be killed.
The plot thickens.??
Someone is playing them like a puppet and I think the other race are part of the game.

So who is the one controlling them all ?

I assume a half-blood for a war which they cause their barely are any half-blood in this series besides the half angel half demon girl(I assume Sid is also one)
it's a good chapter even if all it did was hype up the final fight
@Epicredeemer But the 4 races seals (the pyramid) is still there so this is not alternate world.
Its the world history being rewritten, the 'code' of the world being changed probably by some sort of administrator/god.
My companions are buying me time to fight you!
So, let's lose some time speaking and wondering if they are really buying me time...
Looks like Cid exists in this world, or knowledge of him at the very least. Next chapter should be pretty hype from what little we've been teased with.

As always, thanks for the chapter translator~